BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Destiny G.
I really don’t like this. If it was another scent then I would like it.. but this smell just is not for me
Janisa Q.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I didn’t love these. It is just like spraying perfume or body mist all over. I don’t feel like it took away smells but just added the perfumey scent to all the smells. I won’t buy this again. It didn’t do what I wanted it to.
Kennedy L.
Metropolis , IL
Walmart has better sprays than this.. cons not a lot of product and the smell doesn't last long so it was disappointing to me and was pricey for how much you get and what it is. I usually love bath and body
Jonetta D.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Very concentrated and I really didn’t like the smell. It made my house smell stale. Got it on sale so it wasn’t a total loss.
Brande R.
Cedar Rapids
Way too strong and triggers my migraines. Threw out after two uses. Masked odor temporarily for a very short time.
Saga K.
I'd prefer to use the defusers by saje. But spray I g this here and there dies the job temporarily. Defusers tend to last longer and keep the whole house smelling nice.
Kayla Y.
Manalapan, NJ
I personally do not like lilac or lavender smell. There are most certainly better air fresheners that white barn picks in my opinion. This was my only picture option to review or else I would have chosen something much better than this
Mercade A.
Lynwood,WA
I did not care for the scent . It one , does not last. Two the notes in it were not my favorite . This is a very musky scent like the Cheery Blossoms . If you favor that scent then this is the scent for you . Personally for me , I like Twighlight Woods and things with more earthy notes.
Lisa c.
San Antonio, TX
I have only tried one of these in the past it was great but for some reason in my area they stopped stocking them
Taylor P.
Deer Park, NY
I love bath and body works but this is one of my least favorite products. The fragrance is super strong and very concentrated so it will leave whatever area you spray feeling like it is in a cloud of perfume.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Como faço para receber ?