BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lucca N.
Denmark
I really enjoyed this product, sad we don’t have B&bw in Denmark, I’m in love with the candles and air fresheners they have, please come to Denmark😂
melissa e.
Myrtle Beach, SC
i love getting bath & body works coupons so i can buy awesome things like air fresheners! their scents are awesome !
Carolynn D.
Trinity, FL
I like this scent during the spring in the bathroom is very fresh and reminds me of Michigan!
Brittany O.
Aiken
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Smells great! Love anything from this company! Works well and gets the job done. Not too pricey and I would say it is worth the buy compared to other brands. I would recommend this product to others. I repurchase this product often as well. Product goes a long way.
Madi N.
columbus, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love these. They smell so awesome. I don’t have to worry about changing them out every day and I also don’t have to worry about having multiple wax warmers going. I can just have one and the whole house smells amazing!
Jennifer I.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is a one to keep in the car the house the rv. It’s just get to all around. I get the plug-ins and love them too. They last unlike other brands that say they last 30 days. They are a little more then the stuff you get at the store but I think it’s worth it.
Symone B.
Kissimmee, FL
This room spray smells so good and is unlike you’re normal spray. It is concentrated so a little goes a long way!
Dawn D.
Tannersville, PA
Great smelling and long lasting spray deodorizes the room and keeps it smelling fresh for a long time
Melinda M.
Port St Lucie
I never heard about this product before either and I would love to have it in my influence box or posted up in Instagram
Jenna W.
Reno, NV
I’ve had this spray for years. One spray is more than enough scent and lasts a lifetime for a small bottle. Would highly recommend. Smell before buying because the scents are amazing but strong so you must like it!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?