BY BATH & BODY WORKS #26 in Air Fresheners

Amber G.
Dillard, GA
I bought my lilac room spray from bath & body works, and I love it. It's a good floral strong scent. The scent lasts for hours. If you like floral scents, I recommend getting lilac. It smells really good. I can smell the scent for hours, after spraying it in the rooms. I spray it in my room, living room, kitchen, and guest rooms. I use one squirt in a room, and the floral scent lasts for hours in the room I sprayed. Also, the purple packaging is very pretty. Love how long the scent stays, and the scent smells really good.
Janelle O.
So it’s in a tiny bottle so you might think...why would I spend my money on this?! But I’m telling you, it lasts a long time. One spray is enough to fill a whole room with smell! If I spray it in my bathroom, it’s almost overwhelming. The smell is great and it might be a steep price for a room spray, like I said, it will last a while. Worth it.
Sierra H.
Surprise, AZ
I’m obsessed with bath and body’s room sprays. I haven’t found one I haven’t loved yet and they are such a reasonable price I always buy two or three at a time. You may think they are small but trust me, a little goes a long way. No more than 3 sprays and that’s more than enough to make my whole apartment smell amazing!
Kaleb F.
Stoughton, MA
Lilac is one of my favorite scents and this compact, powerful room spray puts that flower on blast with just one or two sprays. This stuff is so powerful that two sprays completely cover other odors in even the largest room of our house.

This is a great-smelling room deodorizing concentrate and everyone in the family likes this fresh, floral aroma.

I find it is a gentle formula that isn’t irritating to me or my family in terms of eye or throat irritation, but if you are sensitive to smells, just know that this is a powerful burst of floral freshness.
Jenn R.
These home fragrances pack quite the punch. You do not need very much to make your home smell great. But if you use too much you definitely notice lol. The price is pretty comprable to most brands. It does last quite a while due to the fact you do not need very much to make your home smell great. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends.
Beth R.
Westerville, OH
Bath & Body works room spray smells amazing & gives the fresh scent of lavender! My only complaint is that the scent does not last long enough! But it smells amazing while it lasts! I use this in our bathrooms mostly & it works great in there!
Kaylynn O.
Chillicothe
I haven’t used this exact scent! I’ve used peppermint and I’ve used vanilla. The work fast and efficient. They work perfect for your car or even around cat boxes. I recommend it to anyone who loves to make everything smell good like I do! :)
Olivia M.
I️ like these scents, especially for the bathroom. They definitely get rid of unwanted smells and give a nice fresh and clean feeling and smell to a room. I️ never buy these full price because they are expensive so I️ wait for a coupon or sale.
Kate R.
Jefferson, SD
Smells so good!! I keep min in my bedroom and bathroom! Keeps small places smelling wonderful all day and night and it very long lasting! I love how many scents it comes in I always try a new one each time I go to bath and body works!
Cyd H.
Bangor
Best room sprays around! The lilac scent smells just like real lilacs! These room sprays are small but mighty! They don't have a water base, so these sprays will float in the air and not fall to the ground like other room sprays!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?