BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Debbie M.
Bucyrus, OH
This room spray is a breath of fresh air. We have 2 dogs and I spray this in our living room almost daily. You can usually find these on sale and a can last a pretty long time. I LOVE this fragrance. I buy this all the time.
zuriel r.
Gainesville, FL
It’s been quite some time since I stepped foot inside a Bath & Body Works store. But all it took was just one whiff of the brand’s Wild Madagascar Vanilla fragrance for me to fall back into their “Buy 3, Get 2 Free” grasp.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
This is alright but it's a little too strong for my liking. I also feel like I can taste the product after I spray it in the air. It's a little more expensive as well.
Meagan H.
Watertown, NY
We always keep these in guest bathrooms especially when we have company. It's nice and clean smelling and pleasing. I also spray it in the kids bedrooms after cleaning.
Elizabeth C.
I love bb room sprays! This isn't one of my favorite scents but they do as they say they will! I only buy when on sale and keep prices down that way, I would recommend!
Ashley P.
Atlantic, NC
Bath and body works products are amazing! they make me feel and smell pretty. They have the most unbelievable amount of great products, there is something for everyone
Pam R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
It give the room a great scent--I like that I don't have to remember to blow out a candle to achieve this!
Pro-Great smell , last long time

Con- Small bottle

Good Price
M G.
Westerville, OH
YUMM. I love the smell of this. It's fresh and breezy. Makes my house smell wonderful after a small spritz. It isn't too strong so it doesn't give me a headache. It really does the trick. It is inexpensive too so that's a plus
Amreena K.
I used these at my cubicle at work and it worked wonders after I sprayed it. I loved using it after my super stanky lunches which would leave such strong smells at my desk.
Veronika N.
Tampa, FL
The room spray works wonders. It fragrance the room in seconds without spraying too much. There are a lot of scents so you should have no problem finding one you like!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.