BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

AnaKaren D.
You can never go wrong with Bath & Body Works room sprays. They are amazing! They are very concentration. Just one spray with be good and it stays in the air! They have a variety of selections and even seasonal fragrances!
Elizabeth C.
I love bb room sprays! This isn't one of my favorite scents but they do as they say they will! I only buy when on sale and keep prices down that way, I would recommend!
zuriel r.
Gainesville, FL
It’s been quite some time since I stepped foot inside a Bath & Body Works store. But all it took was just one whiff of the brand’s Wild Madagascar Vanilla fragrance for me to fall back into their “Buy 3, Get 2 Free” grasp.
Debbie M.
Bucyrus, OH
This room spray is a breath of fresh air. We have 2 dogs and I spray this in our living room almost daily. You can usually find these on sale and a can last a pretty long time. I LOVE this fragrance. I buy this all the time.
Ashley P.
Atlantic, NC
Bath and body works products are amazing! they make me feel and smell pretty. They have the most unbelievable amount of great products, there is something for everyone
Veronika N.
Tampa, FL
The room spray works wonders. It fragrance the room in seconds without spraying too much. There are a lot of scents so you should have no problem finding one you like!
Amreena K.
I used these at my cubicle at work and it worked wonders after I sprayed it. I loved using it after my super stanky lunches which would leave such strong smells at my desk.
Soua L.
I love this scent from bath and body works!! No cons all pros on such a good smell. Very effective for those that wants a natural flowery smell. Affordable for me so everyone else shouldn't mind. Recommend to all the girls
Pam R.
Buffalo, NY
It give the room a great scent--I like that I don't have to remember to blow out a candle to achieve this!
Pro-Great smell , last long time

Con- Small bottle

Good Price
Kaitlyn B.
New Haven, KY
I didn't like the scent very much since I like more lemon fresh scents but it is very strong and effective, but too harsh for my tastes. It's affordable but there are way better options like glade or Febreze out there
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?