BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Ericka D.
Gary, IN
Bath and body works smell goods for your home are the best they leave it smelling freshness in the air. You don't have to keel spraying it like some of the sprays you use.
Meagan N.
Dallas, TX
I've had this product for 2 years now because it lasts so long. It may seem a little pricey, but it's definitely worth the money. One single spray from this works so well it's almost overpowering in my apartment. Highly recommend.
Natalia Z.
Orlando, FL
Bath &a body is a brand that doesn't need any marketing. The product sells itself. I love the smell so freaking much. Always makes me feel like a princess I don't know why.
Griselda I.
Beaverton, OR
In love with this room spray it is concentrated so a few sprays go along way. The smell is great and is very effective in eliminating bad Oder. Very affordable and long-lasting smell I definitely recommend this to all my friends.
Maria L.
Medley, FL
I like this spray too, you have a very pleasant smell that is not strong like the others I've been using sprays and is very good also because it is continuous proper and I think that is most important.
Diana A.
Napa, CA
Great scent does mot go away smells like fresh flowers.Removes any bad odors around the house.Definitely a great product.Very effective.Super affordable not expensive.Great for the price.Definitely would recommend to other people.
Samaa M.
Sugar Land, TX
Overall, the bath and body works line for the room sprays are really good! The smells last and it only takes two pumps to have the whole room smell good. I have not tried this scent in particular, but I definitely love the Lemon Mint one.
Brandy S.
Kingston, TN
I love using this to make a room smell good. it makes the room smell nice and fresh. I use it in every room of the house. It isn't expensive and they have different scents.
Andrea W.
San Diego , Ca
Love bath and body works products in general. This room spray smells so good also one spritz is enough for my whole living room/ kitchen. Get it during sale and stock them up.
Bethany B.
Round Rock, TX
Bath and body works has the best scents ever! There is no other brand that is quite as fragrant as BBW, not even Yankee Candle. I will forever get my air freshener from BBW!!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?