BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Julia Z.
Corpus Christi, TX
I am a huge Bath and Body Works fan, and have tried just about every product they have to offer. Their scents are wonderful, and never too overpowering. Their air fresheners permeate the room, and keep things smelling like home.
Kayli G.
Darlington, SC
I absolutely love bath and body works products! The white barn scent is awesome and leaves the room smelling great for days.. It does a great job at masking nasty smells
Nathalie S.
Kissimmee, FL
This room spray makes my room feel super relaxing and the smell is great I usually don't like room sprays because of my allergies but this one works just fine. I recommend this to anyone who likes a smooth relaxing atmosphere.
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
I've never used this room spray in particular but I do like to use these sprays in general. They are rather effective for the bathroom o just wished they lasted longer!!
Andy C.
Irondale, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great smelling product. I can spray it in my bedroom and come back a few hours later and still smell it in the air. Definitely recommend bath and body works room sprays!
Jimena J.
Imperial, CA
I really liked it, it smells so good and keeps the rooms with a fresh aroma! It's a little bit more pricy than other regular sprays but it's worth it! It has longer lasting
Debbie M.
Bucyrus, OH
This room spray is a breath of fresh air. We have 2 dogs and I spray this in our living room almost daily. You can usually find these on sale and a can last a pretty long time. I LOVE this fragrance. I buy this all the time.
Ashley P.
Atlantic, NC
Bath and body works products are amazing! they make me feel and smell pretty. They have the most unbelievable amount of great products, there is something for everyone
Kyra R.
Room sprays are great. This one is ok. I prefer the one with a peppermint smell to it. Overall i wouldn't buy again since the grocery store sells stuff similar for less
zuriel r.
Gainesville, FL
It’s been quite some time since I stepped foot inside a Bath & Body Works store. But all it took was just one whiff of the brand’s Wild Madagascar Vanilla fragrance for me to fall back into their “Buy 3, Get 2 Free” grasp.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?