BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Neha S.
Love love love bath & body works products! The room spray smell doesn't disseminate really fast so it actually keeps my area smelling fresh and nice Everytime I use it!!
Emily L.
Ive also used these room sprays when they go on sale at bath and body works. I like fresh and clean scents and depending of the season they come out with new ones to try.
Kayli G.
Darlington, SC
I absolutely love bath and body works products! The white barn scent is awesome and leaves the room smelling great for days.. It does a great job at masking nasty smells
Julia Z.
Corpus Christi, TX
I am a huge Bath and Body Works fan, and have tried just about every product they have to offer. Their scents are wonderful, and never too overpowering. Their air fresheners permeate the room, and keep things smelling like home.
Maggie F.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
You cannot go wrong with bath and body works smell! I love all their fragrances because i love floral smells, and they keep the area smelling great for a long time, plus they have many many varieties!
Jimena J.
Imperial, CA
I really liked it, it smells so good and keeps the rooms with a fresh aroma! It's a little bit more pricy than other regular sprays but it's worth it! It has longer lasting
Nathalie S.
Kissimmee, FL
This room spray makes my room feel super relaxing and the smell is great I usually don't like room sprays because of my allergies but this one works just fine. I recommend this to anyone who likes a smooth relaxing atmosphere.
Elizabeth C.
I love bb room sprays! This isn't one of my favorite scents but they do as they say they will! I only buy when on sale and keep prices down that way, I would recommend!
Meagan H.
Watertown, NY
We always keep these in guest bathrooms especially when we have company. It's nice and clean smelling and pleasing. I also spray it in the kids bedrooms after cleaning.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
This is alright but it's a little too strong for my liking. I also feel like I can taste the product after I spray it in the air. It's a little more expensive as well.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?