Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
They be kinda pricey but they always have sales that makes them cheap. They have products that smell amazing and I love putting there candles and products around the house!
Katie C.
Wellford, SC
Bath & Body Works is amazing! Smells freaking great, on the other hand its not cheap. Its worth the money because the scent last for a while & last longer in my opinion!
Courtney B.
Greensboro, NC
Smells really really good! But doesn't last as long as I'd like, you can smell it for only a couple seconds after you spray unless you spray 5 squirts all over your room
Macy L.
Edinburg, ME
I use this in my car and it's perfect for the small space! I noticed it lasts about a day or two per each spray. I do wish it lasted longer, but it's an easy way to get your vehicle smelling great! Plus it's an affordable price!
Leigh R.
Columbia, SC
This air freshener smells so good and refreshing and it last a very long time I can use one spray and it will fill up the whole room it's better to catch these sprays on sale
Kelsey Lauren J.
Elgin
These room sprays really take up the whole room. They are awesome and on the more affordable side. They work fine and really spread a scent. Heads up though, where the product is sprayed, it is really strong in the certain spot.
olga s.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Like room sprays of this brand, It very very concentrated. You don't need to use too much. Pros-Eliminate the smells in a second. no cons. Very effective. I was't disappointed. I would definitely buy it again. It last forever.
Andy C.
Irondale, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great smelling product. I can spray it in my bedroom and come back a few hours later and still smell it in the air. Definitely recommend bath and body works room sprays!
Ali D.
I love bath and body works products, and this one definitely did not disappoint! It smelled really nicely and i personally prefer the lilac scent, so it was especially great for my taste! I would difinitely recommend this spray to people who love flowery scents!
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
I've never used this room spray in particular but I do like to use these sprays in general. They are rather effective for the bathroom o just wished they lasted longer!!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?