BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Sara P.
Thousand Oaks
These concentrated room sprays are he absolute best! I love keeping them in my purse or diaper bag for public restroom visits! People will be sure to thank you. Hey full an area with fragrance for hours. The price is worth what u get!
Mary F.
Austin, TX
My immediate solution spray around the house before guests comes in at my party! It is a good life saver after all the cooking of food, i would always spray this on entry way
Margarita L.
Union, NJ
This smells Amazing, it's light and floral without being strong. Some airfresheners give me headaches, but never B&BW. They are all amazing, haven't smelled one 1 don't love.
Brooke C.
These are great. They smell great and they have different scents which is awesome. They make your home smell good and it seems to last while. Price is good for the store it is in.
Gabi P.
Beecher, IL
This smells amazing and really takes away any unpleasant or unwanted smells from my room! It is definitely worth the price and last for quite a bit, I would definitely recommend to a friend!
Adriana G.
Norcross, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
this is great because they are very concentrated just one small spritz and that's enough to have a lingering scent in a large room. This lilac version smells almost like a vase of fresh lilacs. Love it.
Jackie J.
Vienna, VA
Very strong but very good! Definitely helpful after some long sessions in the bathroom. I keep this right above the toilet and it clears the smell right up! Keeps your guests from having to leave an embarrassing stench in the bathroom.
Sophia M.
Long Beach, CA
This product is affected but I didn't like hat smell because I'm more of a clean fresh laundry smell for my room but if they had that scent I will get it because it last long
Kaitlyn R.
These room sprays are nice, but they're very expensive for a room spray and don't last very long. It would probably be more effective to spray some of my perfume around the room.
Takoja A.
Even tho this is a spray it last a really long time. Doesn't take much and whenever you spray, it just doesn't settle to the bottom on the room. Love to catch them when they are on sale but will still repurchase them if I run out
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?