BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Andrea W.
San Diego , Ca
Love bath and body works products in general. This room spray smells so good also one spritz is enough for my whole living room/ kitchen. Get it during sale and stock them up.
Takoja A.
Even tho this is a spray it last a really long time. Doesn't take much and whenever you spray, it just doesn't settle to the bottom on the room. Love to catch them when they are on sale but will still repurchase them if I run out
Ericka D.
Gary, IN
Bath and body works smell goods for your home are the best they leave it smelling freshness in the air. You don't have to keel spraying it like some of the sprays you use.
Susan B.
Dundalk, MD
The room sprays are nice because Im afraid of candles sometimes because of my cats. The spray comes out way too much. The scent is so strong to where you almost can't breathe and then it goes to almost no scent at all. No in between
cecilia m.
I absolutely love this scent it smell very fresh to me and lives my entire house smelling great. Everyone that comes over ask what do I clean with. So that's a plus in my book..
Natalia z.
Orlando, FL
Bath &a body is a brand that doesn't need any marketing. The product sells itself. I love the smell so freaking much. Always makes me feel like a princess I don't know why.
Maria L.
Medley, FL
I like this spray too, you have a very pleasant smell that is not strong like the others I've been using sprays and is very good also because it is continuous proper and I think that is most important.
Katie K.
I have not tried this specific scent but I can tell you that these sprays are powerful! One spray will literally fill up an entire room, and the scents last a couple hours.
Diana A.
Napa, CA
Great scent does mot go away smells like fresh flowers.Removes any bad odors around the house.Definitely a great product.Very effective.Super affordable not expensive.Great for the price.Definitely would recommend to other people.
Samaa M.
Smithfield , RI
Overall, the bath and body works line for the room sprays are really good! The smells last and it only takes two pumps to have the whole room smell good. I have not tried this scent in particular, but I definitely love the Lemon Mint one.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?