BY BATH & BODY WORKS #29 in Air Fresheners

Melissa B.
Smells great and keeps the room smells great for s good amount of time. I hate that it's kinda pricey so you have to catch it on a sale or with a coupon but I love my home to smell good so I sacrificed.
Brenda R.
smells so good and keeps room smelling for a very long time i love bath and body works products they have so many scents to choose from and high quality product i love you guys!!
Logan K.
Elk Grove Village, IL
Before any party or group of friend coming over I just use 2 oe 3 sprays and my room smells strongly of fresh flowres my firnds ay they feel likr they are walking through a garden if you want youe friends to be impressed this is for you
Ayanna P.
Desoto, TX
Bath and Body Works is my all time favorite store! They always have good smelling lotions,soaps,perfumes, etc. I spend a little bit too much when I go but other than that I love it
Larissa D.
Hialeah, FL
This room spray motivates you to have a good day. The smell is so comforting and relaxing. The bottle may be smaller than what you expect but it's concentrated so it last longer
Gabi P.
Beecher, IL
This smells amazing and really takes away any unpleasant or unwanted smells from my room! It is definitely worth the price and last for quite a bit, I would definitely recommend to a friend!
Brooke C.
These are great. They smell great and they have different scents which is awesome. They make your home smell good and it seems to last while. Price is good for the store it is in.
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
These are great! One spritz and it really does fill the entire room! Not like the cheaper version of glade/airwick sprays. It's pricier than those brands but it is worth the price considering it only takes 1 spray.
Brittany B.
Hurricane , Wv
Amazing room spray! I was unsure about the spray when I bought it but after I tried it, I fell in love with it! It smells amazing and leave the room smelling amazing as well.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
smells very fresh/pretty. Very strong scent so I spray very little. I purchased a few of these because I go though them very quick. I am not in love but it does a pretty decent job.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?