BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Jackie J.
Vienna, VA
Very strong but very good! Definitely helpful after some long sessions in the bathroom. I keep this right above the toilet and it clears the smell right up! Keeps your guests from having to leave an embarrassing stench in the bathroom.
Adriana G.
Norcross, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
this is great because they are very concentrated just one small spritz and that's enough to have a lingering scent in a large room. This lilac version smells almost like a vase of fresh lilacs. Love it.
Brittany B.
Amazing room spray! I was unsure about the spray when I bought it but after I tried it, I fell in love with it! It smells amazing and leave the room smelling amazing as well.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
Pleasant scent and Bath & Body Works products are very concentrated so you can really smell it. Even though these may not be the cheapest, they are definitely worth the money
Deena W.
Macomb, MI
Smells like fresh cut lilacs right out of grandmas back yard! Works great to get rid of odors in the bathroom and kitchen! I spray the garbage cans before I put the bags in!
Sara P.
Thousand Oaks
These concentrated room sprays are he absolute best! I love keeping them in my purse or diaper bag for public restroom visits! People will be sure to thank you. Hey full an area with fragrance for hours. The price is worth what u get!
Sophia M.
Long Beach, CA
This product is affected but I didn't like hat smell because I'm more of a clean fresh laundry smell for my room but if they had that scent I will get it because it last long
Kim V.
Butler, TN
Pleasant long lasting scent. I have always enjoyed their products. This is no different. They always deliver quality products in my experience. I would recommend this product
Brooke C.
These are great. They smell great and they have different scents which is awesome. They make your home smell good and it seems to last while. Price is good for the store it is in.
Krystle L.
Sacramento, CA
Smells lovely. This product isn't too harsh for my nose. Blends in lovely, makes the area a lot more effective. I would definitely recommend it to a family member or anyone!ūü§ė
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?