BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Lesly R.
This room spray is super good. I strongly recommend this to any one out there that wants there house,room, closet, etc smelling good. The scent is amazing and it stays for a good day smelling like that. Can't go wrong with this product.
Melissa B.
Smells great and keeps the room smells great for s good amount of time. I hate that it's kinda pricey so you have to catch it on a sale or with a coupon but I love my home to smell good so I sacrificed.
Larissa D.
Hialeah, FL
This room spray motivates you to have a good day. The smell is so comforting and relaxing. The bottle may be smaller than what you expect but it's concentrated so it last longer
LJanelle G.
Clifton, NJ
OMG!!!!! this spray amazing.. People when they come to My House And ask me what did i spray, cause is smell wonderful.. And of course, i tell them.. I love all the products from BBW.
Avleen S.
Stockton, CA
My mom his this spray and one thing i can tell you about it, the smell is amazing and so refreshing! one thing i would say is that i feel as if theres not alot of liquid inside but besides that its not that pricey and its worth your money
Brenda R.
smells so good and keeps room smelling for a very long time i love bath and body works products they have so many scents to choose from and high quality product i love you guys!!
Haley F.
Peoria , AZ
The scent smells really nice at first. But the small does not last for long. If it lasted longer my review would be better. But I feel like you can only small for a few minutes.
Logan K.
Elk Grove Village, IL
Before any party or group of friend coming over I just use 2 oe 3 sprays and my room smells strongly of fresh flowres my firnds ay they feel likr they are walking through a garden if you want youe friends to be impressed this is for you
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
smells very fresh/pretty. Very strong scent so I spray very little. I purchased a few of these because I go though them very quick. I am not in love but it does a pretty decent job.
Deena W.
Macomb, MI
Smells like fresh cut lilacs right out of grandmas back yard! Works great to get rid of odors in the bathroom and kitchen! I spray the garbage cans before I put the bags in!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.