BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Allison D.
Hartville, OH
This smells so good. I've used it for quiet some time. I think it smells wonderful and really gets rid of the bad smells in the room. It's not expensive at all. I totally recommend it.
Victoria C.
San Diego, CA
I am not a fan of this scent in general which is why I am giving it a poor rating. The smell isn't pleasant. The spray works really well and is convenient other than that it wouldn't be something that I will continue to use.
Tori B.
Hickory , Nc
I love everything bath and body works!!! All of their scents are amazing and everything they sell is super affordable. Leaves every room smelling great. I like keeping them stocked up so I always have one
kylie s.
I love bath and body Works room spray. It's fairly strong, so you don't have to use much which means it will last a lot longer than other brands of room spray. They have a wide variety of scents and so far I have loved every one that I have purchased!
aleea k.
Richmond , VA
I love any bath and body works spray, it lasts forever and the scent lingers! It can be a little pricey, but bath and body usually has some awesome deals going on so its always a steal!
Kennedy T.
It was fine I'm not a big floral person but I kind of enjoy this it was OK you know you feel me when I hundred to Keller and then I'm feeling the vibe and then I'm petting my dog and then I'm dying because I keep having to do the stupid surveys
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX
This spray works wonders. I really like the smell for a bathroom. I have a can in each of the bathrooms in my house. It does wonders in my boys bathroom. You knew how it is in little boys bathrooms when I don't have time to clean their bathroom completely
Noemi G.
Elizabethtown, NC
Wow I love the truth are the maximum, especially that store makes your fresheners have a lasting scent really not as I do, I tried very many make and definitely the best I love them!
I use the bath and body works concentrated room spray to make the smell amazing. A little bit goes a long way and it doesn't take much of this product to get the scent circulating throughout the air. It's amazing and I definitely recommend this.
Brianna B.
Ansted, WV
This product is really great and smells very good it doesn't really deodorize, just smells nice I think it is nice but it is not my favorite. It's affordable to me I would recommend
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?