BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Angela c.
Benton harbor , MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love everything from bath and body I love the smell of lilacs this smell lasts forever I spray it on my couches before people come over and they’re like wow your home smells good
Veronica B.
Houghton Lake
The amazing thing about this product is that it just takes one spray to make the room smell great! The concentrated product lasts for a long time. Worth the money spent!
Janeigne N.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love the bath and body works room spray I love to small sleek packaging they have someone the best sents that are super delicious smelling and they always have sales !!!
Cinnamon R.
The packaging on the mini concentrated spray air fresheners are adorable. The scents are powerful and inviting. It is easy to find the perfect scent for any home.
Emely F.
Newark, NJ
I found the White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray very pleasing to the senses. It is not overpowering, yet it is strong enough to mask and control odors. I like to use it in my and my daughters room simply because it is a floral scent. It even gets rid of the stank of feet, sweat and armpit in my husbands room which I find amazing being it isn't strong at all. But I like that it isn't strong because I don't like sprays so strong they burn your nose. I also use this in the living room when we have company and get so many compliments and people ask what it is and where I got it, so I tell people all the time about my Room Spray from Bath and Body Works, they can't believe it and they go get them some
Hailey S.
Springdale
This room spray is such a great product. It has a wonderful smell and can make the aroma of any room smell fresh and delightful. I️ would recommend getting this product because it is a good strong product that works while at the same time it is not overwhelming.
Christy M.
Atglen, PA
Absolutely love the room sprays and have a variety of scented sprays. I like Brussel smells very good and I use it frequently especially when I have guests coming over I have 5 cats and one dog and sometimes the house gets a little overpowering with the smell of the litter. However I give a quick shot of this and it overtakes the bad smell and makes it smell nice. Sometimes I wish that the sun stayed a little longer but it is possible that I just get used to it and don't smell it anymore or don't think about it. I like the ease of it the size of it is easy to put in my purse and using my car. And the photos and designs on the containers are very nice easy to spray and I have never had a problem with the container clogging
Hilda L D.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This spray is divine! Sadly it doesn't last too long but it does than the Egyptian Cotton by San Francisco soap co from Amazon.com. The bottle suggests to spray 2 quick sprits. I tried that but wow, it spread from my room to the whole house and a little at my backyard porch. It sure is concentrated! So I use only 1 spritz. I will definitely be buying more once I ran out of this. I love it so much! I love the smell of lilacs.

Disclosure: I bought this from the official website with my own money.
Ashley M.
Schaumburg, IL
This is a great fragrance. It's light and floral. It definitely makes you feel like spring is in the air. Like all concentrated room sprays from Bath and Body Works, it works AMAZINGLY. All you need is one spray and that works for hours. Every time I leave my room, I spray it once, and I'll come back a long time after and the scent still lingers. Just make sure to only do one. You don't want to choke anyone who's nearby.
Shani R.
Let's get blunt here. My husband, like most men, don't exactly leave the bathroom smelling like a pot full of roses. The longer they take in there, the worse it is when they leave. I had to do something because I was tired of having to wait HOURS before I could even step in for a second to grab a hair brush. This product was recommended to me, and I haven't looked back. It's powerful enough to get the job done, but not so much that you walk away with a headache. I know people say that you can get other products that do the same thing, and I've tried them. Personally, this is my favorite.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?