BY BATH & BODY WORKS #19 in Air Fresheners

Susana R.
Love this so much ! Good price because it leaves you’re home smelling good! No regrets either with this product no disappointment either ! Go buy it. Not expensive!
ShaiAnne S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love all bath and body products. Their candles are amazing and so are their sprays. The sprays work great in the bathrooms! That’s where they get used most in our household.
brooke b.
Kent, OH
This isn't my favorite fragrance of this brand. But I have smelt it at the store and it smells good maybe in the linen closet or a big closet if you spray it once in awhile.
Aimee H.
Frankfort, KY
Bath & Body Works is such a go-to for home scents. They always have a great selection. And there almost always a sale going on. I live for their holiday scents!!
Sean R.
Springfield
Love bath and body works room spray. We use it every single day. It’s wuality air freshener and isn’t crazy price. It’s effective and making the home smell great and again the price isn’t too high, you get what you pay for here but I would certainly recommend.
Emely F.
Newark, NJ
I found the White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray very pleasing to the senses. It is not overpowering, yet it is strong enough to mask and control odors. I like to use it in my and my daughters room simply because it is a floral scent. It even gets rid of the stank of feet, sweat and armpit in my husbands room which I find amazing being it isn't strong at all. But I like that it isn't strong because I don't like sprays so strong they burn your nose. I also use this in the living room when we have company and get so many compliments and people ask what it is and where I got it, so I tell people all the time about my Room Spray from Bath and Body Works, they can't believe it and they go get them some
CERA B.
Beeville, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These sprays are awesome. I keep them in every room. They instantly make the rooms smell better and the scent lasts for a long time. They are very affordable to buy. And I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
laney r.
Florida
This air freshener nice especially after something smells of feet or someone’s pooped😂😂😂 it smells really nice and it quickly cleans the air to give you a nice inviting smell in your house I purchased it at bath and body work
Amber O.
Ridley park, PA
Love bath and body works room sprays. They come in a variety of different scents including your favorite candle and spray scents. They leave your house smelling wonderful and guests asking what you used
Guadalupe G.
I love shopping at bath and body works. I liked this spray but wish. They had other scents then just lilac. The price is to expensive for such little bottle. The scent is not pleasing.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?