BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Emily H.
This spray is pretty good and fragrant. I prefer cotton fragrances though because I find flowery sprays too harsh on the senses. It's pretty effective in it's use and smells good though. But I wouldn't recommend if you're looking to freshen the room.
Stephanie M.
Phoenix, AZ
If you are in an emergency due to unannounced guests this products has your back!!! Pros, it smells great and hides the smells that might be around your house or room without anyone being the wiser. Recommend for all those parents with teenage kids.
Philip H.
Piqua, OH
This sent is like walking through an open field of lilacs blooming with ever spray,The smell is just amazing,but its a little girly for me,But overall a good product,Very inexpensive when it comes to higher end sprays,I would definitely recommend this
Not my favorite scent, but overall bath and body works room sprays are good! My favorites are kitchen lemon and leaves. The scent is very strong, you only need one pump to fill the whole room. Though the scent doesn't last as long as I wish it would.
kylie s.
I love bath and body Works room spray. It's fairly strong, so you don't have to use much which means it will last a lot longer than other brands of room spray. They have a wide variety of scents and so far I have loved every one that I have purchased!
Bekka O.
Ada, OK
Bath and Body Works are amazing. I love all the products and the variety of scents offered. The only thing I don't like is that they always discontinue scents especially popular ones.
Jessika G.
Ladson, SC
If youve ever thought, my room smells terrible, then you need to buy this. I sprayed it once and my room smelt fantastic for the rest of the day! Super great smelling and super super affordable! I would recommend it but only if you like strong smells
Tabitha M.
San Antonio
I love Bath and Body Works. That is my favorite store anyway. They have great products to make you smell good. This product does make your hand soft, and is a long lasting great smell.
aleea k.
Richmond , VA
I love any bath and body works spray, it lasts forever and the scent lingers! It can be a little pricey, but bath and body usually has some awesome deals going on so its always a steal!
Tori B.
Hickory , Nc
I love everything bath and body works!!! All of their scents are amazing and everything they sell is super affordable. Leaves every room smelling great. I like keeping them stocked up so I always have one
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?