BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Madeeha A.
Katy, TX
This is an amazing product that works great! I live in a studio apartment, so needless to say anything I cook sticks around odor-wise, It also smells great and is VERYY strong but nice.
Stephanie H.
Edmond, OK
I have not used this particular fragrance, but I am a huge fan of the concentrated room sprays offered by bath and body works. I recommend the product, ust not sure about the fragrance.
Alyssa T.
Provo, UT
I would have to say Bath and Body Works is my go-to store for fragrances. In particular i would say that this fragrance is not their best smell yet the smell is strong and stays all day. I would say this brand is affordable. I would defiantly recommend.
Sarina L.
I love love love this product. It has a lovely, relaxing lilac scent. The packaging is one of the most gorgeous ones. The spray lasts me a long time and is very effective. It's quite affordable. :) I definitely would recommend it!!
Lena S.
Millbrae, CA
OMG! This is a great product. I love to spray the barn lilac blossom in my room/house. I love the scent. I normally spray it after I finished eating or when we have guest or even at night after all the cleaning so I can relax. This is the best product.
rainey l.
Houma, LA
i love bath and body you can never get enough of it there amazing smells and the creativness of there candles and body mists they are just lovely i cnat say it any more im in love with there products and the way they are so creatve with the looks of them
Ariela H.
Super easy to spray and leaves the room with a great smell! Only problem is the I could only use this in my room because it would not be a smell that I would want to smell in the kitchen.
Kaitlyn D.
This was not a good product. It didn't get the job done and I was disappointed in the product in comparison to the price. The smell is way to strong and it burns the skin on your fingers
Kellie M.
Lee, MA
I am a huge lilac fan so I always have to buy and try out every thing that has that sent. This was amazing. I have bought one for every room, husband isn't to thrilled lol but I love it!
Destany C.
White barn lilac blossom concentrated room spray by Bath and Body Works is amazing! The scent lasts a very long time in our house. My children and husband love this scent in particular. The only bad thing about it is the size, I really wish it was bigger!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?