Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Kandie A.
Evans, CO
I haven't tried this scent personally but I absolutely love all bathh and body works products! they are safe and i believe they don't test their stuff on animals but don't quote me on that!
Stephanie M.
Phoenix, AZ
If you are in an emergency due to unannounced guests this products has your back!!! Pros, it smells great and hides the smells that might be around your house or room without anyone being the wiser. Recommend for all those parents with teenage kids.
Bekka O.
Ada, OK
Bath and Body Works are amazing. I love all the products and the variety of scents offered. The only thing I don't like is that they always discontinue scents especially popular ones.
kylie s.
I love bath and body Works room spray. It's fairly strong, so you don't have to use much which means it will last a lot longer than other brands of room spray. They have a wide variety of scents and so far I have loved every one that I have purchased!
Emily H.
This spray is pretty good and fragrant. I prefer cotton fragrances though because I find flowery sprays too harsh on the senses. It's pretty effective in it's use and smells good though. But I wouldn't recommend if you're looking to freshen the room.
aleea k.
Richmond , VA
I love any bath and body works spray, it lasts forever and the scent lingers! It can be a little pricey, but bath and body usually has some awesome deals going on so its always a steal!
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Just got this and it love it!! Spray rightnefore bed and it gives me a scense of relaxation! Lasts a few hours and thats perfect for what im using it for! Stays very potent on fabrics!
Allison D.
Hartville, OH
This smells so good. I've used it for quiet some time. I think it smells wonderful and really gets rid of the bad smells in the room. It's not expensive at all. I totally recommend it.
Kaleah C.
Manchester, IA
Very nice scent. I love all the products from Bath and Body works, but this is probably one of my favorites. Very effective, does not disappoint. I love the price of this product.. Not too expensive but its not very cheap either. I would recommend.
Philip H.
Piqua, OH
This sent is like walking through an open field of lilacs blooming with ever spray,The smell is just amazing,but its a little girly for me,But overall a good product,Very inexpensive when it comes to higher end sprays,I would definitely recommend this
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?