BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Meredith T.
Frisco, TX
This is a great spray we use it in the restroom to clear the senese. It last for quite a long time which is greta. It is very effective but it was quite expensive for such a small bottle but its alright because its smells amazing. I would possibly recommend.
Megan C.
Lafayette, IN
Their room sprays are very concentrated so it can become overpowering very quickly. That being said, if you are able to only spray a little it can instantly create a very pleasant fragrance throughout the room. I recommend it but make sure you like the scent.
Brittany L.
Canton, OH
I'm soooo obsessed with Bath and Body Works room sprays! Every single one of them smells so good. And they last long! I'm so glad I started using these in replace of regular air fresheners. Worth every penny. HIGHLY recommend!
Ariela H.
Super easy to spray and leaves the room with a great smell! Only problem is the I could only use this in my room because it would not be a smell that I would want to smell in the kitchen.
Kellie M.
Lee, MA
I am a huge lilac fan so I always have to buy and try out every thing that has that sent. This was amazing. I have bought one for every room, husband isn't to thrilled lol but I love it!
Jaclyn L.
Farmingville, NY
Bath & Body Works fragrances smell wonderful. They make my house smell like we're on vacation all year long. I always have the spray in the kitchen and all of the bathrooms. Wonderful!!
Reneka B.
Denver, CO
Am I never tired this praveoduct but it looks like amazing this I've tired bath and works.I perfumes for many years and they have amazing fragrance and just amazing thongs in it always smells so good in the store
rainey l.
Houma, LA
i love bath and body you can never get enough of it there amazing smells and the creativness of there candles and body mists they are just lovely i cnat say it any more im in love with there products and the way they are so creatve with the looks of them
Alyssa T.
Provo, UT
I would have to say Bath and Body Works is my go-to store for fragrances. In particular i would say that this fragrance is not their best smell yet the smell is strong and stays all day. I would say this brand is affordable. I would defiantly recommend.
Katherine S.
Wayzata, MN
This room spray leaves my entire room smelling wonderful with only 1-2 sprays! I love all of the smells, seeing as none of them are too nauseating or overwhelming! Especially good if you want you entire house to smell good! I highly recommend to anyone!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?