BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Alyssa T.
Provo, UT
I would have to say Bath and Body Works is my go-to store for fragrances. In particular i would say that this fragrance is not their best smell yet the smell is strong and stays all day. I would say this brand is affordable. I would defiantly recommend.
Sarina L.
Chino Hills, CA
I love love love this product. It has a lovely, relaxing lilac scent. The packaging is one of the most gorgeous ones. The spray lasts me a long time and is very effective. It's quite affordable. :) I definitely would recommend it!!
rainey l.
Houma, LA
i love bath and body you can never get enough of it there amazing smells and the creativness of there candles and body mists they are just lovely i cnat say it any more im in love with there products and the way they are so creatve with the looks of them
Kandie A.
Evans, CO
I haven't tried this scent personally but I absolutely love all bathh and body works products! they are safe and i believe they don't test their stuff on animals but don't quote me on that!
Lynn W.
Bath & Body Works Paris For Men 2 in 1 Hair Body Wash 10 fl ozBBW is my go to for all things bath and body. I absolutely love their fragrances and candles!! This worked well in the office. The product is very affordable. Yes, I would recommend this product. It was great!!
Beverly T.
Byesville, OH
Love this !! I use coupons at the Bath and Body store, the price was great ! The product smells great and the odor lasts a long time ! Very effective ! I always have this on hand and I use it almost daily ! I have recommended this to several of my friends.
Katherine S.
Wayzata, MN
This room spray leaves my entire room smelling wonderful with only 1-2 sprays! I love all of the smells, seeing as none of them are too nauseating or overwhelming! Especially good if you want you entire house to smell good! I highly recommend to anyone!
Reneka B.
Denver, CO
Am I never tired this praveoduct but it looks like amazing this I've tired bath and works.I perfumes for many years and they have amazing fragrance and just amazing thongs in it always smells so good in the store
Ashley H.
Boston, MA
you cant go wrong at bath and body works everything smells greta, works great prices are decent but always have sales or coupons. I love this product it freshens up the room and lasts for a while. I recommend this product it is great and love the smells
Madeeha A.
This is an amazing product that works great! I live in a studio apartment, so needless to say anything I cook sticks around odor-wise, It also smells great and is VERYY strong but nice.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?