BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Melanie H.
I LOVE these products! tHIS PARTICULAR SCENT DOESNT LAST VERY LONG AND IS A TAD LIGHT FOR MY TASTE but so many of the products are amazing. I like to smell the scent strong and for a long time. The cost is a little over unless there is a sale which I also love!
Abigail C.
Pickerington, OH
This is one of my favorite air fresheners. Only one or two sprays gets the job done for the entire room, meaning that the product will last you quite awhile. It is very affordable for the quantity you get. I will definitely be back to repurchase once I run out.
Amanda H.
Pittsburgh, PA
This lilac blossom spray is a great room spray that takes away any disturbing smells in your house. The smell is long lasting, and no more worries about funky smells you may have in your home!
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
First of I love bath and body works products. They are very hydrating to your skin. I can't lie some are really strong on the smell but I just try to avoid those. Yes I recommend this product.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel , PA
The bath and body works room sprays smell amazing! They last for a pretty long time but not as long as I would prefer them to last! The scents they come in are pretty amazing though so it makes up for it !
Rhianna G.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Bath and body works is my absolute favorite! I go there for everything from hand sanitizers, candles, and the room sprays! This one is my favorite, it spells so amazing! Highly reccommended!
Gina L.
The lilac smells good but you only need a little bit or it can be overpowering! It's really strong smelling. Like being in a room with 10,000 flowers. Nice smell but only use a littttttleeee.
Alisha H.
North Canton, OH
This product worked very well. It was unlike any of the other competing brands. The smell was just strong enough, however, a little overbearing at times. But it was very affordable and I will definitely look to buy this product again, in the other scents as well!
Rain K.
Las Cruces, NM
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Bath & Body Works has one of the best room spray (air freshener) in my opinion. I love how they always have a wide range of scents, so you can try multiple ones and never get sick of them. Compared to other brands, they also do have one of the best deals.
Samantha C.
Hurricane, WV
The lilac smell is super soft and nice. REALLY good for a bedroom or nursery. It's like a high class air freshener. If you got the money, I definitely suggest it! It is a little pricey though.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?