BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Tatum B.
Cherry Log, GA
I haven't used this particular scent so I can't say about the smell, but I love the Bath and Body Works concentrated room sprays. All it takes is one spritz and the entire room smells amazing. They are great for any room in the house and work extremely well.
Reneka B.
Denver, CO
Am I never tired this praveoduct but it looks like amazing this I've tired bath and works.I perfumes for many years and they have amazing fragrance and just amazing thongs in it always smells so good in the store
Lena S.
Millbrae, CA
OMG! This is a great product. I love to spray the barn lilac blossom in my room/house. I love the scent. I normally spray it after I finished eating or when we have guest or even at night after all the cleaning so I can relax. This is the best product.
Jaclyn L.
Farmingville, NY
Bath & Body Works fragrances smell wonderful. They make my house smell like we're on vacation all year long. I always have the spray in the kitchen and all of the bathrooms. Wonderful!!
Madeeha A.
This is an amazing product that works great! I live in a studio apartment, so needless to say anything I cook sticks around odor-wise, It also smells great and is VERYY strong but nice.
Kandie A.
Evans, CO
I haven't tried this scent personally but I absolutely love all bathh and body works products! they are safe and i believe they don't test their stuff on animals but don't quote me on that!
rainey l.
Houma, LA
i love bath and body you can never get enough of it there amazing smells and the creativness of there candles and body mists they are just lovely i cnat say it any more im in love with there products and the way they are so creatve with the looks of them
Janelle C.
Reading, PA
i love this store. i go every time for a gift on holidays or occasions. but the smell goes away pretty fast. and sometimes if you have sensitive skin and can cause a rash and its very affordable, they always have deals. yes i would recommend this product.
Sarina L.
Chino Hills, CA
I love love love this product. It has a lovely, relaxing lilac scent. The packaging is one of the most gorgeous ones. The spray lasts me a long time and is very effective. It's quite affordable. :) I definitely would recommend it!!
Kaitlyn D.
This was not a good product. It didn't get the job done and I was disappointed in the product in comparison to the price. The smell is way to strong and it burns the skin on your fingers
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?