BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Ashley H.
Boston, MA
you cant go wrong at bath and body works everything smells greta, works great prices are decent but always have sales or coupons. I love this product it freshens up the room and lasts for a while. I recommend this product it is great and love the smells
Kandie A.
Evans, CO
I haven't tried this scent personally but I absolutely love all bathh and body works products! they are safe and i believe they don't test their stuff on animals but don't quote me on that!
Mae J.
Beaverton, OR
Finding good room sprays is sometimes really hard, but this Bath & Body Works room spray is divine! It actually changes the air in a room, annihilating any bad smells, from the cat-box to the bathroom to the garbage! They also have so many amazing scents!
Jaclyn L.
Farmingville, NY
Bath & Body Works fragrances smell wonderful. They make my house smell like we're on vacation all year long. I always have the spray in the kitchen and all of the bathrooms. Wonderful!!
Lynn W.
Bath & Body Works Paris For Men 2 in 1 Hair Body Wash 10 fl ozBBW is my go to for all things bath and body. I absolutely love their fragrances and candles!! This worked well in the office. The product is very affordable. Yes, I would recommend this product. It was great!!
Alyssa T.
Provo, UT
I would have to say Bath and Body Works is my go-to store for fragrances. In particular i would say that this fragrance is not their best smell yet the smell is strong and stays all day. I would say this brand is affordable. I would defiantly recommend.
Kellie M.
Lee, MA
I am a huge lilac fan so I always have to buy and try out every thing that has that sent. This was amazing. I have bought one for every room, husband isn't to thrilled lol but I love it!
Emily D.
Stout, OH
Bath and body works is one of my favorite palces. I always get my body wash from there and you only have to use a little bi and it goes so so far! the smell choices are very good and they last on yout skin all day long! their prices are reasonable also!
Lena S.
Millbrae, CA
OMG! This is a great product. I love to spray the barn lilac blossom in my room/house. I love the scent. I normally spray it after I finished eating or when we have guest or even at night after all the cleaning so I can relax. This is the best product.
Reneka B.
Denver, CO
Am I never tired this praveoduct but it looks like amazing this I've tired bath and works.I perfumes for many years and they have amazing fragrance and just amazing thongs in it always smells so good in the store
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?