BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lily Y.
Haven't tried this scent specifically but I love all of bath and body works scents! The aroma it gives the room are magnificent. Great prices and sales, everything a customer would ever want!
Allie K.
I really love bath and body works. But I have found that I can only use their shower gel and lotion. I love all of their scents but the room sprays and everything else are so strong that I get sick. I would recommend to anyone that is not very sensitive to smell.
Gina L.
The lilac smells good but you only need a little bit or it can be overpowering! It's really strong smelling. Like being in a room with 10,000 flowers. Nice smell but only use a littttttleeee.
alycia c.
Equinunk, PA
Was so upset when I saw the price. I got this because I had a coupon and gift card but it didn't spray well or smell that great. I wouldn't buy it again most likely. Maybe a different smell.
Courtney H.
Mount Joy, PA
Everything at bath and body works smells good. But the room sprays leave a room smelling so good. It last for a couple of hours more than febreez lasts for. It is kinda pricey I think though. The vanilla room spray is my favorite room spray. The barn lilac blossom is good to.
Yenise G.
Davie, FL
Best room spray ever. With only 2 sprays my room, and car, instantly smell amazing. The smell lingers for a while which is good. I also like to take it to hotel rooms to spruce up the smell.
Teala W.
Sebastopol, CA
Who wouldn't love bath and body works. I recently bought the room spray and wow it packs a great punch. Had my whole home smelling so fresh within seconds and lasted forever. Will be buying more
Ryann L.
I can't speak for this particular scent. But these bath and body works sprays are great. You only need like one spritz to really smell it. I like to get them when they have their annual sales
Mary S.
Oxford, MS
This smells so good. For me, the smell can be a little over powering if you use to much. I like it a lot, but a little certainly goes a long way. I prefer one that will sanitize and smell good.
Yuya A.
Súper bueno me encanta y bueno té dura muchísimo tiempo es súper concentrado y puede mantener el aroma en tu habitación por mucho tiempo es delicioso y este aroma en peculiar uno de los mejores lo recomiendo
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?