BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Rhianna G.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Bath and body works is my absolute favorite! I go there for everything from hand sanitizers, candles, and the room sprays! This one is my favorite, it spells so amazing! Highly reccommended!
Gina L.
The lilac smells good but you only need a little bit or it can be overpowering! It's really strong smelling. Like being in a room with 10,000 flowers. Nice smell but only use a littttttleeee.
Alyssa M.
Great long lasting smell. One spray can engulf an entire room into yummy deliciousness. Lilac is a classic smell and literally smells as if you're strolling through a garden of lilacs. Yum.
Brittany L.
Massillon, OH
I'm soooo obsessed with Bath and Body Works room sprays! Every single one of them smells so good. And they last long! I'm so glad I started using these in replace of regular air fresheners. Worth every penny. HIGHLY recommend!
Misty C.
The entire line of Bath&Body room sprays are totally recommended. The scent lingers in the air for several hours. I have a lot of guests ask what I have in the air. I will keep repurchasing
Martie B.
Killen, AL
Although, I have not tried this product personally, I recommend Bath & Body Works. You just cant go wrong with their scents. There are some scents I do like better than others, but I have not found a scent I would not use in my home. They all smell so good!
Eva C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Smells terrible. No. I do not recommend ever using this. I sneezed like a broken cow. And then I tripped over the edge of the rug that I was solidly avoiding to even go near for over a week.
Megan C.
Lafayette, IN
Their room sprays are very concentrated so it can become overpowering very quickly. That being said, if you are able to only spray a little it can instantly create a very pleasant fragrance throughout the room. I recommend it but make sure you like the scent.
Tatum B.
Cherry Log, GA
I haven't used this particular scent so I can't say about the smell, but I love the Bath and Body Works concentrated room sprays. All it takes is one spritz and the entire room smells amazing. They are great for any room in the house and work extremely well.
Meredith T.
Frisco, TX
This is a great spray we use it in the restroom to clear the senese. It last for quite a long time which is greta. It is very effective but it was quite expensive for such a small bottle but its alright because its smells amazing. I would possibly recommend.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?