BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Alisha H.
North Canton, OH
This product worked very well. It was unlike any of the other competing brands. The smell was just strong enough, however, a little overbearing at times. But it was very affordable and I will definitely look to buy this product again, in the other scents as well!
ANGEL H.
Fairview, OK
I love the smell of this spray. I use it several times a day, although you don't need to use much of it. It smells for a long time. I think the only down side is that I don't have a local store that sells it so I have to drive almost an hour or order it online.
Tania d.
Bronx, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Me encanta este spray Body es uno de mis favoritos me gusta porque una sólo lo hace en el cuerpo porque como es un espray vienen formadas por ahí sólo hay que rociar en el cuerpo y frotarlo es indispensable
Rhianna G.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Bath and body works is my absolute favorite! I go there for everything from hand sanitizers, candles, and the room sprays! This one is my favorite, it spells so amazing! Highly reccommended!
Allie K.
I really love bath and body works. But I have found that I can only use their shower gel and lotion. I love all of their scents but the room sprays and everything else are so strong that I get sick. I would recommend to anyone that is not very sensitive to smell.
Teala W.
Santa Rosa, CA
Who wouldn't love bath and body works. I recently bought the room spray and wow it packs a great punch. Had my whole home smelling so fresh within seconds and lasted forever. Will be buying more
Samantha C.
Hurricane, WV
The lilac smell is super soft and nice. REALLY good for a bedroom or nursery. It's like a high class air freshener. If you got the money, I definitely suggest it! It is a little pricey though.
yvette p.
Lyford, TX
This is one of my favorite air fresheners. Only one or two sprays gets the job done for the entire room, meaning that the product will last you quite awhile. It is very affordable for the quantity you get. I will definitely be back to repurchase once I run out.
Natalia S.
such a great product. smells phenomenal and it does its job. if a room is smelling a bit funky or a bit off this spray does the trick. however it can leave surfaces a little sticky but that is a quick fix with a wipe down with a wet cloth. overall great product
Laura S.
Mcallen, TX
I cannot say enough good things about these room sprays. Someone just called that they'll be right over and your house smells like last nights tacos and your dog? Spray this and BAM! Your house will instantly smell amazing. I cannot recommend this stuff enough.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?