BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Amanda H.
Pittsburgh, PA
This lilac blossom spray is a great room spray that takes away any disturbing smells in your house. The smell is long lasting, and no more worries about funky smells you may have in your home!
Allie K.
I really love bath and body works. But I have found that I can only use their shower gel and lotion. I love all of their scents but the room sprays and everything else are so strong that I get sick. I would recommend to anyone that is not very sensitive to smell.
Ryann L.
I can't speak for this particular scent. But these bath and body works sprays are great. You only need like one spritz to really smell it. I like to get them when they have their annual sales
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA
The bath and body works room sprays smell amazing! They last for a pretty long time but not as long as I would prefer them to last! The scents they come in are pretty amazing though so it makes up for it !
Melanie H.
I LOVE these products! tHIS PARTICULAR SCENT DOESNT LAST VERY LONG AND IS A TAD LIGHT FOR MY TASTE but so many of the products are amazing. I like to smell the scent strong and for a long time. The cost is a little over unless there is a sale which I also love!
Teala W.
Occidental, CA
Who wouldn't love bath and body works. I recently bought the room spray and wow it packs a great punch. Had my whole home smelling so fresh within seconds and lasted forever. Will be buying more
Mary S.
Oxford, MS
This smells so good. For me, the smell can be a little over powering if you use to much. I like it a lot, but a little certainly goes a long way. I prefer one that will sanitize and smell good.
Gina L.
The lilac smells good but you only need a little bit or it can be overpowering! It's really strong smelling. Like being in a room with 10,000 flowers. Nice smell but only use a littttttleeee.
Alejandra C.
Leave a super rich smell in the room to use it, other than the smell it stays for a long time. It has different flavors to choose but my favorites are : Japanese Cherry Blossom and Lavender Vanilla
Courtney H.
Mount Joy, PA
Everything at bath and body works smells good. But the room sprays leave a room smelling so good. It last for a couple of hours more than febreez lasts for. It is kinda pricey I think though. The vanilla room spray is my favorite room spray. The barn lilac blossom is good to.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.