BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Kaitlin F.
Somerset, NJ
This is so amazing to use. Even though it comes in a small package, the amount you use at a time is so small but its so powerful. You don't need too much but the scent is so strong. It smells really good and leaves the air smelling really good. Highly recommend.
Teala W.
Santa Rosa, CA
Who wouldn't love bath and body works. I recently bought the room spray and wow it packs a great punch. Had my whole home smelling so fresh within seconds and lasted forever. Will be buying more
Sarina W.
Los Angeles, CA
I genuinely like this room spray because I LOVE THE SCENT OF FLORALS. For those who like warm scents, fruity scents, light scents, this is not for you. But for those who love flowers, you will absolutely ADORE this scent. It is extremely strong but I like that because a few sprays will do wonders in the living room.
Amanda H.
Pittsburgh, PA
This lilac blossom spray is a great room spray that takes away any disturbing smells in your house. The smell is long lasting, and no more worries about funky smells you may have in your home!
yvette p.
Lyford, TX
This is one of my favorite air fresheners. Only one or two sprays gets the job done for the entire room, meaning that the product will last you quite awhile. It is very affordable for the quantity you get. I will definitely be back to repurchase once I run out.
Harmony B.
Wellsboro, PA
This spray is soo nice. This gives you a little something extra when it comes to scents around the room. The good thing about this being the way it is, is that you can just have a little bit of fragrance around whenever you want it. The price is slightly steep.
alycia c.
Equinunk, PA
Was so upset when I saw the price. I got this because I had a coupon and gift card but it didn't spray well or smell that great. I wouldn't buy it again most likely. Maybe a different smell.
Alejandra C.
Leave a super rich smell in the room to use it, other than the smell it stays for a long time. It has different flavors to choose but my favorites are : Japanese Cherry Blossom and Lavender Vanilla
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA
The bath and body works room sprays smell amazing! They last for a pretty long time but not as long as I would prefer them to last! The scents they come in are pretty amazing though so it makes up for it !
Crystal C.
Graceville, FL
anything bath and body works is wonderful especially the house scents. I love to spray this in my living room and just sit and smell it. I always get compliments on how nice my house smells from all my visitors. Especially around the holidays when we have company.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?