BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Tiffany F.
Bath and body works room sprays are AMAZING!!!!! They stay in the air for a long time and the scent last really long. I like that you don't get that most coming downs soon after spraying in air
Shaylin M.
Okemah, OK
First off let me begin by saying lilac is always my go to when using air freshener products and also fresh linen so this product right here smells and feels amazing it is a very welcoming scent while it is not to heavy and overbearing and is very reasonably priced.
mariela g.
Sioux City, IA
I haven't tried it but I love the store and sometimes they have amazing deals where you buy 3/4 and get the last free or sometimes some products are as low as $3 ! Yes $3 I loveeee that store!!
Teala W.
Santa Rosa, CA
Who wouldn't love bath and body works. I recently bought the room spray and wow it packs a great punch. Had my whole home smelling so fresh within seconds and lasted forever. Will be buying more
Rhianna G.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Bath and body works is my absolute favorite! I go there for everything from hand sanitizers, candles, and the room sprays! This one is my favorite, it spells so amazing! Highly reccommended!
Lily Y.
Haven't tried this scent specifically but I love all of bath and body works scents! The aroma it gives the room are magnificent. Great prices and sales, everything a customer would ever want!
Alejandra C.
Leave a super rich smell in the room to use it, other than the smell it stays for a long time. It has different flavors to choose but my favorites are : Japanese Cherry Blossom and Lavender Vanilla
Alexis L.
Alva, FL
Bath and Body Works is one of the best stores ever, and it has the best sprays and it has so many different options. The variety of scents is endless, and they even have seasonal ones. This spray works amazingly and lasts a long time, although it is a bit pricey.
Laura S.
Mcallen, TX
I cannot say enough good things about these room sprays. Someone just called that they'll be right over and your house smells like last nights tacos and your dog? Spray this and BAM! Your house will instantly smell amazing. I cannot recommend this stuff enough.
Yenise G.
Davie, FL
Best room spray ever. With only 2 sprays my room, and car, instantly smell amazing. The smell lingers for a while which is good. I also like to take it to hotel rooms to spruce up the smell.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Como faço para receber ?