BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
First of I love bath and body works products. They are very hydrating to your skin. I can't lie some are really strong on the smell but I just try to avoid those. Yes I recommend this product.
Kaitlin F.
Somerset, NJ
This is so amazing to use. Even though it comes in a small package, the amount you use at a time is so small but its so powerful. You don't need too much but the scent is so strong. It smells really good and leaves the air smelling really good. Highly recommend.
Yuya A.
Súper bueno me encanta y bueno té dura muchísimo tiempo es súper concentrado y puede mantener el aroma en tu habitación por mucho tiempo es delicioso y este aroma en peculiar uno de los mejores lo recomiendo
Rain K.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Bath & Body Works has one of the best room spray (air freshener) in my opinion. I love how they always have a wide range of scents, so you can try multiple ones and never get sick of them. Compared to other brands, they also do have one of the best deals.
alycia c.
Equinunk, PA
Was so upset when I saw the price. I got this because I had a coupon and gift card but it didn't spray well or smell that great. I wouldn't buy it again most likely. Maybe a different smell.
Veronica J.
It's great for a room spray. I love the smell of it and last almost all day in my room. I would say the only con about this product is it's only sold at bath and body works. The good thing is bath and body works often has sales so you can get it at lower prices.
Melanie H.
I LOVE these products! tHIS PARTICULAR SCENT DOESNT LAST VERY LONG AND IS A TAD LIGHT FOR MY TASTE but so many of the products are amazing. I like to smell the scent strong and for a long time. The cost is a little over unless there is a sale which I also love!
Natalia S.
such a great product. smells phenomenal and it does its job. if a room is smelling a bit funky or a bit off this spray does the trick. however it can leave surfaces a little sticky but that is a quick fix with a wipe down with a wet cloth. overall great product
yvette p.
Lyford, TX
This is one of my favorite air fresheners. Only one or two sprays gets the job done for the entire room, meaning that the product will last you quite awhile. It is very affordable for the quantity you get. I will definitely be back to repurchase once I run out.
Alexis L.
Alva, FL
Bath and Body Works is one of the best stores ever, and it has the best sprays and it has so many different options. The variety of scents is endless, and they even have seasonal ones. This spray works amazingly and lasts a long time, although it is a bit pricey.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Como faço para receber ?