BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Anayely A.
Whittier, CA
Bath and body works had been in my bathroom kitchen and room for years now. its there rich smell of lilac blossom and makes you feel like your part to china, with there beautiful cherry blossoms
Rosslyn W.
I don't use this scent specifically however I use the candles, room spray, and plug ins all throughout our home and my classroom at work. The room spray I use in my car as well. They last a long time and are on sale at least twice a year during the semi annual sale.
mariela g.
Sioux City, IA
I haven't tried it but I love the store and sometimes they have amazing deals where you buy 3/4 and get the last free or sometimes some products are as low as $3 ! Yes $3 I loveeee that store!!
Megan S.
river falls, WI
I love this. It smells amazing and it's not an overbearing smell that gives you a headache. It actually covers up smells for longer than expected and it's pretty inexpensive especially for "high end" so I like it!
Kiki D.
Lumberton, NJ
This product is fantastic. Most room sprays would require 3 or 4 sprays but with these ones you only need one spray to effectively remove odor from the entire room. I would highly recommend these.
cheyenne c.
this spray smells so good and has such a strong scent i love it for when you just finished cleaning then you spray it , the stays there all days and even till the next day. it's a very good quality product
Pooja P.
Sicklerville, NJ
This is a great scent that leaves the room smelling fresh, clean, and with a hint of floral. All I feel you need is one spray to keep a room smelling nice. This product is also very affordable.
Shaylin M.
Okemah, OK
First off let me begin by saying lilac is always my go to when using air freshener products and also fresh linen so this product right here smells and feels amazing it is a very welcoming scent while it is not to heavy and overbearing and is very reasonably priced.
Tiffany F.
Bath and body works room sprays are AMAZING!!!!! They stay in the air for a long time and the scent last really long. I like that you don't get that most coming downs soon after spraying in air
Brandy R.
Alexandria, AL
I love all things Bath & Body Works, but especially love the White Barn Lilac Blossom room spray! I purchased one of these for everyone on my Christmas last this past holiday and everyone loved it. They are not very expensive and I would recommend them to everyone.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?