BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Shaylin M.
Okemah, OK
First off let me begin by saying lilac is always my go to when using air freshener products and also fresh linen so this product right here smells and feels amazing it is a very welcoming scent while it is not to heavy and overbearing and is very reasonably priced.
Jessica M.
Marlton, NJ
Smells amazing and definitely keeps the room fresh for hours! It's not too strong of a scent but gives the home a nice, fresh and clean feel. It's effective and subtle. It's a great price and definitely lasts a long time and I'd love to recommend it to everyone I know.
Megan S.
River Falls, WI
I love this. It smells amazing and it's not an overbearing smell that gives you a headache. It actually covers up smells for longer than expected and it's pretty inexpensive especially for "high end" so I like it!
Aicha D.
Corona, NY
I really like this product because it smells really good I could use this all the time without getting tired of using it. It will not disappoint you in any way because it actually works so get the noes soon as possible it smells really good and helps with bad smells
Brandy R.
Alexandria, AL
I love all things Bath & Body Works, but especially love the White Barn Lilac Blossom room spray! I purchased one of these for everyone on my Christmas last this past holiday and everyone loved it. They are not very expensive and I would recommend them to everyone.
Pooja P.
Sicklerville, NJ
This is a great scent that leaves the room smelling fresh, clean, and with a hint of floral. All I feel you need is one spray to keep a room smelling nice. This product is also very affordable.
Hannah D.
Athens, GA
B&B Works always has the most potent scents! Sometimes with Lysol I feel like I have to spray 3-4 times to get it to smell nice. With B&BW though, it's only ever taken one spritz and BAM! odors gone. Definitely would recommend, especially for pet owners and bathrooms.
Ameena A.
Bethlehem, GA
I swear these products are life! They are the best things i use all day! also they give me awesome deals during the holidays i cant refuse and i get gifts for everyone! These products are a dollar or two extra than what i usually put in but every penny is worth it!
Rosslyn W.
I don't use this scent specifically however I use the candles, room spray, and plug ins all throughout our home and my classroom at work. The room spray I use in my car as well. They last a long time and are on sale at least twice a year during the semi annual sale.
Alison D.
Muncie, IN
I recently began using the Room Spray from Bath & Body. The spray has a refreshing scent that is calming and enjoyable. The product is effective and affordable, even for a college student like I am. In the future, I will recommend this product to family and friends.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?