BY BATH & BODY WORKS

mackenzie l.
Eagle Bay, NY
This room spray is amazing. I absolutely love the smell of this and it really helps conceal odors. I have used this plenty of times and it works well. I would recommend to others.
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I haven’t used this scent but the room sprays are fantastic! Some much power with one spray. Last a long time and gets the job done. But a little goes a long way! Highly recommend
Nichole P.
Elkin
This stuff smells amazing it’s so fresh and clean smelling after you clean your house spray a small amount of this (it’s pretty strong so you don’t need a lot) and it lasts for hours
Maria L.
11 Collins St apt c4 seabrook
I love bath and body works, always buyin everything! Smell so good, always have news, and this concentrated room spray is the best! I love sleep with this spray in my restroom!
Heather D.
Celina, OH
My favorite floral scent in a super concentrated room spray! The scent lasts for hours and is perfect for masking foul odors or just to freshen the room. I purchase this often!
veezy G.
Belle Chasse, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I've never smelled this scent, but I didn't see another option. These room scents are amazing and only a few sprays do the trick! Majority of their scents smell great so you can't go wrong with these
Maritza F.
Mcallen , TX
The whole collection is great! I’m always stocked with these lol when you have pets it’s a must have to keep the home smelling great and these will last for hours it’s insane
Kylie B.
Love these, in all the scents too! It's very concentrated so you won't need that many sprays. Bath and body works always have good deals so you can always get these on sale!
Christina K.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love Bath and Body Works concentrated sprays, one spritz will leave a room smelling amazing! Any of the concentrated sprays are wonderful, the scent depends on your liking.
Valerie B.
Houston
I love how powerful this stuff is! One puff and the whole room smells amazing! It is very effective and you can get so many for an affordable price! I will definitely keep using these for my house and car!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?