BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Jackie M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These sprays are very strong! I sprayed them in my car and i had to open the windows. I purchased two small bottles and i still have one! I love how long they last and it saves me some money although with all the scents they have i keep buying more. Definitely a good investment!
Love this brand and product very much one of my favorites to get the pros is the way it smells and the cons the lasting power is about 3 hours and it's gone yes it's affordable around 12 dollars may be even less yes if you are looking for a Geart sent For a Couple of hours
Coral C.
San Francisco , CA
5/5 for the scent !! Lilac smells really fresh and elegant. The comes in regular and travel size, I always keep a travel size in my locker :) the price is a little bit expensive compare to those selling in supermarket, but it worth it !
Alesha O.
Menasha, WI
This is a great scent for a pretty good price. It is better than some of the other store brand room fresheners. I would most likely buy this product again. I am a big fan of Bath and Body and like almost all of their products and this one is no different. Would buy again.
Ashley D.
Bridgeport, CT
I love all the different scents that bath and body work's have
this is one of the great ones smells so great you will love this
its very effective with getting a great smell around the
room. they are very affordable and you get you moneys
worth . I definitely recommend it
Amanda C.
Ray , ND
Have one in every bathroom and they always have a sale so very great on the wallet and they smell so good and the sent lasts for a while I buy these all the time I love bath and body works products
Abigail C.
Johnstown, PA
This soft scent will keep you room smelling fresh for days on end. I'm a huge Bath and Body Works fan. Their concentrated room spray bottle will last you for months, possibly years! You don't need a lot when you use it, which makes this incredibly affordable for any buyer!
Aileen R.
Wendell, NC
I love to keep my room clean with some smell into it. I don't like how it is just a small can and that you cant really control how much comes out. It is very effective. The spray bottle from bath and body works is expensive for me because i have really never shopped there
Yaimee O.
Bath & Body Works my favorite store ever! This room spray smells great, but they have better smelling ones. If you lobe to keep your house smelling great this would be the room spray brand for you.
Aicha D.
Corona, NY
I really like this product because it smells really good I could use this all the time without getting tired of using it. It will not disappoint you in any way because it actually works so get the noes soon as possible it smells really good and helps with bad smells
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.