BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Tawanda M.
I LOVE the room sprays from Bath and Body. Lilac Blossom is such a pretty smell. Sometimes it has a bit too much perfume smell to it but I love it nonetheless. I like to get it when they are on sale. Other than that, a little more pricier than the other rooms sprays out there.
Nicole P.
San Diego, CA
Bath and Body Works Room Spray is great smelling and last forever! It is an essential to put in every bathroom of your house to cover odors. The smell is always fresh and refreshing unlike some other brands that smell too artificial. I always have a few extra on hand for when the other sprays run out. Highly recommend going to bath and body works to stock up on Room Sprays!
Nichole H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I Love Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom room spray, it smells so good, I use this everyday in every room. Its a light and sensual smell. You don't need to use a lot to smell it and the smell lasts. A small spray in each room is just enough. I also use it in my closets.
Angela N.
Elk Grove, CA
THIS IS AMAZING, just a little spray will be able to freshen a very large volume of area. The sprays from bath and body are SUPER concentrated, and are definitely worth your money. I usually keep the mini version in my car... trust me when I say a little bit goes a long way!
Ashley D.
Bridgeport, CT
I love all the different scents that bath and body work's have
this is one of the great ones smells so great you will love this
its very effective with getting a great smell around the
room. they are very affordable and you get you moneys
worth . I definitely recommend it
Briana N.
I love bath & body works they never fail me like they have the best scents every from body wash, candles, perfumes, and lotions. I love this room/house spray its just amazing and it last a long time.
Yaimee O.
Bath & Body Works my favorite store ever! This room spray smells great, but they have better smelling ones. If you lobe to keep your house smelling great this would be the room spray brand for you.
Jackie M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These sprays are very strong! I sprayed them in my car and i had to open the windows. I purchased two small bottles and i still have one! I love how long they last and it saves me some money although with all the scents they have i keep buying more. Definitely a good investment!
Alesha O.
Menasha, WI
This is a great scent for a pretty good price. It is better than some of the other store brand room fresheners. I would most likely buy this product again. I am a big fan of Bath and Body and like almost all of their products and this one is no different. Would buy again.
Aileen R.
Wendell, NC
I love to keep my room clean with some smell into it. I don't like how it is just a small can and that you cant really control how much comes out. It is very effective. The spray bottle from bath and body works is expensive for me because i have really never shopped there
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?