Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Amanda C.
Ray , ND
Have one in every bathroom and they always have a sale so very great on the wallet and they smell so good and the sent lasts for a while I buy these all the time I love bath and body works products
Aileen R.
Wendell, NC
I love to keep my room clean with some smell into it. I don't like how it is just a small can and that you cant really control how much comes out. It is very effective. The spray bottle from bath and body works is expensive for me because i have really never shopped there
Neen B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
These little bad boys room sprays at bath and Bodyworks are amazing. You literally have to use one or two sprays and the entire room takes to the scent, their extremely powerful and quite affordable.
Abigail C.
Johnstown, PA
This soft scent will keep you room smelling fresh for days on end. I'm a huge Bath and Body Works fan. Their concentrated room spray bottle will last you for months, possibly years! You don't need a lot when you use it, which makes this incredibly affordable for any buyer!
Ashley D.
Bridgeport, CT
I love all the different scents that bath and body work's have
this is one of the great ones smells so great you will love this
its very effective with getting a great smell around the
room. they are very affordable and you get you moneys
worth . I definitely recommend it
Coral C.
San Francisco , CA
5/5 for the scent !! Lilac smells really fresh and elegant. The comes in regular and travel size, I always keep a travel size in my locker :) the price is a little bit expensive compare to those selling in supermarket, but it worth it !
Yaimee O.
Bath & Body Works my favorite store ever! This room spray smells great, but they have better smelling ones. If you lobe to keep your house smelling great this would be the room spray brand for you.
Alesha O.
Menasha, WI
This is a great scent for a pretty good price. It is better than some of the other store brand room fresheners. I would most likely buy this product again. I am a big fan of Bath and Body and like almost all of their products and this one is no different. Would buy again.
Shaylin M.
Okemah, OK
First off let me begin by saying lilac is always my go to when using air freshener products and also fresh linen so this product right here smells and feels amazing it is a very welcoming scent while it is not to heavy and overbearing and is very reasonably priced.
Ameena A.
Bethlehem, GA
I swear these products are life! They are the best things i use all day! also they give me awesome deals during the holidays i cant refuse and i get gifts for everyone! These products are a dollar or two extra than what i usually put in but every penny is worth it!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?