BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Amanda M.
Peoria, IL
I use the wallflower plug-in scents for my home. I love all the different scents they have. I usually order a bunch at one time when there is a good sale on them. They last a lot longer than other brands I have tried before. I would recommend this great product to everyone.
Yaimee O.
Bath & Body Works my favorite store ever! This room spray smells great, but they have better smelling ones. If you lobe to keep your house smelling great this would be the room spray brand for you.
Angela N.
Elk Grove, CA
THIS IS AMAZING, just a little spray will be able to freshen a very large volume of area. The sprays from bath and body are SUPER concentrated, and are definitely worth your money. I usually keep the mini version in my car... trust me when I say a little bit goes a long way!
Shanygne B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
These little bad boys room sprays at bath and Bodyworks are amazing. You literally have to use one or two sprays and the entire room takes to the scent, their extremely powerful and quite affordable.
Briana N.
I love bath & body works they never fail me like they have the best scents every from body wash, candles, perfumes, and lotions. I love this room/house spray its just amazing and it last a long time.
Jackie M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These sprays are very strong! I sprayed them in my car and i had to open the windows. I purchased two small bottles and i still have one! I love how long they last and it saves me some money although with all the scents they have i keep buying more. Definitely a good investment!
Coral C.
San Francisco, CA
5/5 for the scent !! Lilac smells really fresh and elegant. The comes in regular and travel size, I always keep a travel size in my locker :) the price is a little bit expensive compare to those selling in supermarket, but it worth it !
Love this brand and product very much one of my favorites to get the pros is the way it smells and the cons the lasting power is about 3 hours and it's gone yes it's affordable around 12 dollars may be even less yes if you are looking for a Geart sent For a Couple of hours
Amanda C.
Ray , ND
Have one in every bathroom and they always have a sale so very great on the wallet and they smell so good and the sent lasts for a while I buy these all the time I love bath and body works products
Ashley D.
Bridgeport, CT
I love all the different scents that bath and body work's have
this is one of the great ones smells so great you will love this
its very effective with getting a great smell around the
room. they are very affordable and you get you moneys
worth . I definitely recommend it
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?