BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Yarit R.
1760 NW 94th Avenue, Miami FL, 33192 //7494
me encanta este perfume para las habitaciones,su concentracion hace que dure mas tiempo en las area donde se echa,una botella pequeña que no ocupa mucho espacio,muy buen precio para el producto que es
Amanda M.
Peoria, IL
I use the wallflower plug-in scents for my home. I love all the different scents they have. I usually order a bunch at one time when there is a good sale on them. They last a lot longer than other brands I have tried before. I would recommend this great product to everyone.
Sarah H.
Madison, AL
Bath and Bodyworks concentrated room sprays are amazing! They last for a very long time and are definitely worth their money. I have been using the same spray for over a year in the bottle is not empty. One spray end it will smell up your entire house!
Heather K.
Toms River, NJ
A little more expensive then the other brands out there... great fragrance and fairly long lasting... strong at first but it disperses and mellows out... a little bit definitely goes a long way... i like the fragrance, too, very floral smelling without being too overpowering,
Amela A.
Cleveland, OH
I have many products from bath and body works but their candles and air freshener safe the best . Would love anyone to get one of these if you already haven't you truly don't know what you been missing
Barbie A.
Cape Coral, FL
The smell doesn't really appeal to me, it's not my favorite but it's nothing something I hate either. The concentration formula does cover the entire room with a spray or two so any odors do go away.
Michelle C.
Bedias, TX
I love Bath & Body works room spray. It leaves my house smelling so fresh. I get complements all the time on how well my house smells after using this product. Its an affordable price for the amount in the bottle. I always recommend this product to all my friends and family
Nicole P.
San Diego, CA
Bath and Body Works Room Spray is great smelling and last forever! It is an essential to put in every bathroom of your house to cover odors. The smell is always fresh and refreshing unlike some other brands that smell too artificial. I always have a few extra on hand for when the other sprays run out. Highly recommend going to bath and body works to stock up on Room Sprays!
Isabella A.
Oshkosh, WI
Love this spray and it makes my home smell so good!! It's very cute packaging also and comes in different scents! It's very effective!! It's affordable also!! And it's smells nice!! I recommend this!!!
magaly g.
Personally I have not tried this scent but rather a winter scent cranberry or something and it worked nicely just with 2-3 sprays my whole room smelled great. they are just a little strong for my nose.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?