BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Isabella A.
Oshkosh, WI
Love this spray and it makes my home smell so good!! It's very cute packaging also and comes in different scents! It's very effective!! It's affordable also!! And it's smells nice!! I recommend this!!!
Kaitlyn C.
Shelby Twp, MI
I have been using this concentrated room spray since it first came out, and I absolutely LOVE it!! It smells amazing and lasts a very long time. This is my go-to air freshener for whenever I have guests over. I would definitely recommend this to all of my friends and family.
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
We always buy these at the semi-annual sales! They've become a fixture in our bathrooms over the years that we've shopped at B&BW. The room sprays are very concentrated so you really don't need to spray a lot at once.
Bllie B.
Nashville, TN
Great always. Leaves a fresh gentle scent. I use candles as well, but the room spray freshens up quickly and is very effective; long-lasting. It is quite affordable considering you don't have to use a lot to get the results you'd like. I would recommend it to anybody to get it.
Hanah H.
This concentrated spray is absolutely amazing it only cost like $6 and it last a really long time because it's so concentrated it only takes about one spray and it'll have your house smelling delicious
SALLY M.
This is actually one of the worst scented room sprays I have ever used not my expectations I really thought this was going to be amazing just had a really strong sweet smell not like their other products
Michelle C.
Bedias, TX
I love Bath & Body works room spray. It leaves my house smelling so fresh. I get complements all the time on how well my house smells after using this product. Its an affordable price for the amount in the bottle. I always recommend this product to all my friends and family
Nichole H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I Love Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom room spray, it smells so good, I use this everyday in every room. Its a light and sensual smell. You don't need to use a lot to smell it and the smell lasts. A small spray in each room is just enough. I also use it in my closets.
Sarah H.
Madison, AL
Bath and Bodyworks concentrated room sprays are amazing! They last for a very long time and are definitely worth their money. I have been using the same spray for over a year in the bottle is not empty. One spray end it will smell up your entire house!
Amber P.
There's nothing more spot on to bath and body's lilac room spray I worked there for 4 years and that spray smelt just like the tree I had at my house growing up as a kid! One of my all time favorite scents
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?