BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Sarah F.
Indianapolis , IN
The white barn collect is a classic! Always a great variety of scents that leave any room smelling fresh but not like you broke a bottle open.. Great price and a few sprays really make it the whole bottle last!
kendra k.
Mount Vernon, KY
So so so good! tiny and convenient and keeps the room smelling good all day long. lasts a long time and is very effective. affordable as well, not expensive. I love bath and body, and these are amazing!
Michaela F.
I've always loved bath & body works, and this is one of my very favorite scents from there. Very fresh and not too sickly sweet. It provides a warm and welcoming scent for whatever room you use it in.
Janette M.
Oxnard, CA
This is a great product. And the sent is AMAZING I love it. I've purchased it many of time all will keep on purchasing it. It's a good price for it not that much. I would recommend this to many people
Amanda M.
Peoria, IL
I use the wallflower plug-in scents for my home. I love all the different scents they have. I usually order a bunch at one time when there is a good sale on them. They last a lot longer than other brands I have tried before. I would recommend this great product to everyone.
Alex C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Very good smelling! I love how the lilac blossom smell is not to strong to over power a room! Perfect to use in the bathroom to freshen up the room. I would recommend this to a friend! Anything Bath and Body Works is worth the money.
Bllie B.
Nashville, TN
Great always. Leaves a fresh gentle scent. I use candles as well, but the room spray freshens up quickly and is very effective; long-lasting. It is quite affordable considering you don't have to use a lot to get the results you'd like. I would recommend it to anybody to get it.
Kaitlyn C.
Shelby Twp, MI
I have been using this concentrated room spray since it first came out, and I absolutely LOVE it!! It smells amazing and lasts a very long time. This is my go-to air freshener for whenever I have guests over. I would definitely recommend this to all of my friends and family.
Isabella A.
Oshkosh, WI
Love this spray and it makes my home smell so good!! It's very cute packaging also and comes in different scents! It's very effective!! It's affordable also!! And it's smells nice!! I recommend this!!!
Hanah H.
This concentrated spray is absolutely amazing it only cost like $6 and it last a really long time because it's so concentrated it only takes about one spray and it'll have your house smelling delicious
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?