BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Dawn M.
I keep this spray in my bathroom. Has a beautiful scent but not really like freeze that clears the bad odors it has been more effective my places like a car or living room. I would recommend and repurchase
Sarah F.
Indianapolis , IN
The white barn collect is a classic! Always a great variety of scents that leave any room smelling fresh but not like you broke a bottle open.. Great price and a few sprays really make it the whole bottle last!
Amber S.
Smells very good!!!!! Last a long time! I had one bottle for two years and would use two spritz every evening in my bedroom. Non expensive and all over amazing! Definetly going to repurchase!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kendra k.
Mount Vernon, KY
So so so good! tiny and convenient and keeps the room smelling good all day long. lasts a long time and is very effective. affordable as well, not expensive. I love bath and body, and these are amazing!
sarah P.
I love bath and body works, I always am buying their products. Sometimes their products can be a little over powering, but you just have to watch what you spray and it will be okay! its very affordable!
Kim D.
Lynchburg, VA
I love these room sprays, you can get them in all of your favorite scents & they're super convenient to just keep in your purse. I take mine to work & spray it into my fan when my office needs refreshing
Colleen R.
Fontana, CA
This is a pretty good spray, but can be a little strong since it is concentrated. However, after you spray it it can also fade a little quickly. Overall though it is a good scent. Not too pricey for what it is so that is always a nice thing. I have gotten this a few times before.
Melissa W.
Grafton , OH
I do like these room sprays but sometimes the scent doesn't spread out evenly. It's very strong. I also wish the spray can was a little larger because I don't feel like it's a great bargain for your money.
Stacey B.
I am obsessed with bath and body candles and wall flowers so when the room spray came out I knew I needed it. It is effective in even large rooms but I use in the bathroom. I purchased two for $11.00 and also had a coupon so I paid four dollars each! Cheap and better than glade.
samantha f.
Columbus, OH
I have nothing bad to say about bath and body works products. I love all of them. The scents are great and I love this room spray. It is very effective and not expensive or overpowering. The worst thing about spray is it can be overbearing. I would 1000000% recommend this product
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?