Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Laura M.
Russellville, IN
Works works works! I can spray in the living room and smell i throughout my farmhouse! I think it is very effective. I love all the different varieties of this. I would recommend this before I would scentsy any day!!
Farah H.
Stratford, CT
I love this freshener one day I was cooking chicken curry for my guests but the whole house smelled like it so I used the air freshener and you won't believe how many compliments we got on the smell wow
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not a fan of the smell on this but at least it gets rid of all the bad Odets it's effective but the smell isn't that pleasant they have way better scents then this you can find at Bath and Body Works
Colleen R.
Fontana, CA
This is a pretty good spray, but can be a little strong since it is concentrated. However, after you spray it it can also fade a little quickly. Overall though it is a good scent. Not too pricey for what it is so that is always a nice thing. I have gotten this a few times before.
I have never used this specific scent of Bath and Body Works room spray, but I have used the holiday, Tis the Season, and Fresh Linen spray. They leave the room smelling wonderful and peaceful. The holiday spray gets everyone in the mood for the holiday. Would definitely buy again.
samantha f.
Columbus, OH
I have nothing bad to say about bath and body works products. I love all of them. The scents are great and I love this room spray. It is very effective and not expensive or overpowering. The worst thing about spray is it can be overbearing. I would 1000000% recommend this product
Stacey B.
I am obsessed with bath and body candles and wall flowers so when the room spray came out I knew I needed it. It is effective in even large rooms but I use in the bathroom. I purchased two for $11.00 and also had a coupon so I paid four dollars each! Cheap and better than glade.
sarah P.
I love bath and body works, I always am buying their products. Sometimes their products can be a little over powering, but you just have to watch what you spray and it will be okay! its very affordable!
kendra k.
Mount Vernon, KY
So so so good! tiny and convenient and keeps the room smelling good all day long. lasts a long time and is very effective. affordable as well, not expensive. I love bath and body, and these are amazing!
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These bath and body works spray fans are always packed with a strong smell that lasts a really long time! I spray this in my car once a week and it lasts all week long! It only takes 1 spray and that's it!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?