BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Morgan J.
Corning, CA
These are definitely a strong fragrance. A little goes a long way. I made the mistake of spraying to much and it was just too much. But other than that it works great especially when used in the bathroom.
samantha f.
Columbus, OH
I have nothing bad to say about bath and body works products. I love all of them. The scents are great and I love this room spray. It is very effective and not expensive or overpowering. The worst thing about spray is it can be overbearing. I would 1000000% recommend this product
Katie W.
Montgomery, AL
This fragrance is one of my favorites! This last longer than other brands that I have used. The smell isn't too over powering, either. They are very adorable. I would definitely recommend this to friends.
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not a fan of the smell on this but at least it gets rid of all the bad Odets it's effective but the smell isn't that pleasant they have way better scents then this you can find at Bath and Body Works
Laura M.
Russellville , IN
Works works works! I can spray in the living room and smell i throughout my farmhouse! I think it is very effective. I love all the different varieties of this. I would recommend this before I would scentsy any day!!
Amanda F.
Gainesville, GA
The room sprays are amazing. I always spend a huge amount of money when I go in there because fist of all there candles are my favorite and there sprays I also get things for my car and everything else.
Colleen R.
Fontana, CA
This is a pretty good spray, but can be a little strong since it is concentrated. However, after you spray it it can also fade a little quickly. Overall though it is a good scent. Not too pricey for what it is so that is always a nice thing. I have gotten this a few times before.
Kim D.
Lynchburg, VA
I love these room sprays, you can get them in all of your favorite scents & they're super convenient to just keep in your purse. I take mine to work & spray it into my fan when my office needs refreshing
kendra k.
Mount Vernon, KY
So so so good! tiny and convenient and keeps the room smelling good all day long. lasts a long time and is very effective. affordable as well, not expensive. I love bath and body, and these are amazing!
Elizabeth G.
San Pedro, CA
This room spray is perfect for when I'm going to have visitors over, coming home from a long day of work and i want it to smell like paradise. love it can't go wrong with this product and very cheap!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.