BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Andria M.
Bath and body works has the best smelling products ever. I do wish they would last longer but I feel like everything goes so quick because it's so concentrated with scent. Plus, they always have sales which I always love!
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
If you like the over powering floral smell you may like this. I love the smell of Lilac in the spring but this was just not the same. It is strong and it also sticks around for quite awhile. Just wasn't for me
Morgan D.
Fishers, IN
Bath and body works wins again with scents! The room sprays always leave a pleasant scent in the room. One spray is usually enough per room. Be careful not to overdo it or your room will smell very heavily..
Dawn M.
I keep this spray in my bathroom. Has a beautiful scent but not really like freeze that clears the bad odors it has been more effective my places like a car or living room. I would recommend and repurchase
Natasha P.
N Miami Beach, FL
It may look small, but it has a big impact on a smelly room. This product does not need excessive use. Just one spray would fill a room up with a great smell and last for hours. It runs for a good price for the amount of fragrance that it packs. I totally recommend anyone to buy this.
Lauren D.
Bountiful, UT
I love love LOVE the the smell of lilac blossom! This spray smells good and lasts a long time! I really like it. One spray is good to last you for a long time, without going flat. I would recommend to everyone.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
I do like these room sprays but sometimes the scent doesn't spread out evenly. It's very strong. I also wish the spray can was a little larger because I don't feel like it's a great bargain for your money.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These bath and body works spray fans are always packed with a strong smell that lasts a really long time! I spray this in my car once a week and it lasts all week long! It only takes 1 spray and that's it!
Colleen R.
Fontana, CA
This is a pretty good spray, but can be a little strong since it is concentrated. However, after you spray it it can also fade a little quickly. Overall though it is a good scent. Not too pricey for what it is so that is always a nice thing. I have gotten this a few times before.
Amanda F.
Gainesville, GA
The room sprays are amazing. I always spend a huge amount of money when I go in there because fist of all there candles are my favorite and there sprays I also get things for my car and everything else.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,256 reviews
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?