BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Kylie S.
This product keeps my rooms smelling fresh and clean for HOURS. It is a steal, in my eyes, as it's highly effective, a little bit goes a long way, and it lasts months for me. I totally recommend buying this!
Lauren D.
Bountiful, UT
I love love LOVE the the smell of lilac blossom! This spray smells good and lasts a long time! I really like it. One spray is good to last you for a long time, without going flat. I would recommend to everyone.
Ivy W.
Walnut Creek, CA
Bath and body works room sprays seemed like such a cool idea, but I hate them now. They smell like so many chemicals and when I'm around them I start coughing and sneezing. The wallflowers are 1000x better
Nina G.
It has a very over powering scent . if you wanted to completely mask something with this you could. For me it was way to much. Just 3 sprays and bam .Don't get me wrong i like the smell of it just not that much.
Morgan D.
Bremerton, WA
Bath and body works wins again with scents! The room sprays always leave a pleasant scent in the room. One spray is usually enough per room. Be careful not to overdo it or your room will smell very heavily..
Morgan J.
Corning, CA
These are definitely a strong fragrance. A little goes a long way. I made the mistake of spraying to much and it was just too much. But other than that it works great especially when used in the bathroom.
Sydney N.
Carrollton, TX
I love Bath and Body Works scents because the smell lingers longer and fragrance that it gives off is also so light and airy. I absolutely love all of their products because they're so affordable and there's such a wide variety. I definitely recommend people to use their products!
Farah H.
Stratford, CT
I love this freshener one day I was cooking chicken curry for my guests but the whole house smelled like it so I used the air freshener and you won't believe how many compliments we got on the smell wow
samantha f.
Columbus, OH
I have nothing bad to say about bath and body works products. I love all of them. The scents are great and I love this room spray. It is very effective and not expensive or overpowering. The worst thing about spray is it can be overbearing. I would 1000000% recommend this product
Laura M.
Russellville, IN
Works works works! I can spray in the living room and smell i throughout my farmhouse! I think it is very effective. I love all the different varieties of this. I would recommend this before I would scentsy any day!!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Como faço para receber ?