BY BATH & BODY WORKS #19 in Air Fresheners

samantha f.
Columbus, OH
I have nothing bad to say about bath and body works products. I love all of them. The scents are great and I love this room spray. It is very effective and not expensive or overpowering. The worst thing about spray is it can be overbearing. I would 1000000% recommend this product
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
I do like these room sprays but sometimes the scent doesn't spread out evenly. It's very strong. I also wish the spray can was a little larger because I don't feel like it's a great bargain for your money.
ere V.
San Diego, CA
I Love all Bath and body works products I'm fanatic of them ... Tiene un rico olor no muy penetrante y perdura por muchas horas accesible el precio y a tu visita les encantara se los recomiendo muchísimo!
Amber S.
Smells very good!!!!! Last a long time! I had one bottle for two years and would use two spritz every evening in my bedroom. Non expensive and all over amazing! Definetly going to repurchase!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have never used this specific scent of Bath and Body Works room spray, but I have used the holiday, Tis the Season, and Fresh Linen spray. They leave the room smelling wonderful and peaceful. The holiday spray gets everyone in the mood for the holiday. Would definitely buy again.
sarah P.
I love bath and body works, I always am buying their products. Sometimes their products can be a little over powering, but you just have to watch what you spray and it will be okay! its very affordable!
Morgan J.
Corning, CA
These are definitely a strong fragrance. A little goes a long way. I made the mistake of spraying to much and it was just too much. But other than that it works great especially when used in the bathroom.
Katie W.
Montgomery, AL
This fragrance is one of my favorites! This last longer than other brands that I have used. The smell isn't too over powering, either. They are very adorable. I would definitely recommend this to friends.
Stacey B.
I am obsessed with bath and body candles and wall flowers so when the room spray came out I knew I needed it. It is effective in even large rooms but I use in the bathroom. I purchased two for $11.00 and also had a coupon so I paid four dollars each! Cheap and better than glade.
Kim D.
Lynchburg, VA
I love these room sprays, you can get them in all of your favorite scents & they're super convenient to just keep in your purse. I take mine to work & spray it into my fan when my office needs refreshing
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?