BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Brooke H.
Prospect, KY
This room spray is ultra-concentrated, so just one or two sprays is enough to fill a room with the gorgeous and calming lavender scent. I love to buy this as a gift for people because of its cute packaging!
Dawn M.
I keep this spray in my bathroom. Has a beautiful scent but not really like freeze that clears the bad odors it has been more effective my places like a car or living room. I would recommend and repurchase
Ivy W.
Walnut Creek, CA
Bath and body works room sprays seemed like such a cool idea, but I hate them now. They smell like so many chemicals and when I'm around them I start coughing and sneezing. The wallflowers are 1000x better
Francia P.
Me encanta que toda mi casa huela rico y agradable siempre, por eso siempre compró muy seguido ambientadores únicos, este lo he usado un par de veces y me parece maravilloso. Todas sus fragancias son exquisitas. Nunca puedo decidirme por uno solo. Siempre se lo recomiendo a mis amigas.
Sata S.
I love Bath and Bodyworks so much but I'm not a huge fan of this product. It's good and all but it's so strong the tiniest bride will make your whole house smell like a perfume store. If you do not like strong or floral scents I would not recommend this to you. I did not like it at all.
kendra k.
Mount Vernon, KY
So so so good! tiny and convenient and keeps the room smelling good all day long. lasts a long time and is very effective. affordable as well, not expensive. I love bath and body, and these are amazing!
Sydney N.
Carrollton, TX
I love Bath and Body Works scents because the smell lingers longer and fragrance that it gives off is also so light and airy. I absolutely love all of their products because they're so affordable and there's such a wide variety. I definitely recommend people to use their products!
sarah P.
I love bath and body works, I always am buying their products. Sometimes their products can be a little over powering, but you just have to watch what you spray and it will be okay! its very affordable!
Laura M.
Russellville, IN
Works works works! I can spray in the living room and smell i throughout my farmhouse! I think it is very effective. I love all the different varieties of this. I would recommend this before I would scentsy any day!!
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
I do like these room sprays but sometimes the scent doesn't spread out evenly. It's very strong. I also wish the spray can was a little larger because I don't feel like it's a great bargain for your money.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Como faço para receber ?