BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Ashley H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is great to have on hand whether it's in your bathroom or just to keep around the house because you only need to spray for a couple seconds and the entire room will smell of a spring/floral/lilac mix.
Kylie S.
This product keeps my rooms smelling fresh and clean for HOURS. It is a steal, in my eyes, as it's highly effective, a little bit goes a long way, and it lasts months for me. I totally recommend buying this!
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
This is amazing stuff. bath and body works has really great sprays and I love all of them
the white barn lilac is one of my favorite scents that they have. keeps the room smelling nice and last a long time.
Brandy B.
I like the way it works to keep a room smelling good without being overwhelming. I like to spray the lilac scent in my bedroom, I'm very sensitive to perfumes and fragrances and this's just the right touch.
Jacey M.
Cibolo
Anything from bath and body works is amazing, it is just an amazing store and you will never regret biting anybody from there. I have so Nagy things from bath and body works and I will continue to shop there
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
If you like the over powering floral smell you may like this. I love the smell of Lilac in the spring but this was just not the same. It is strong and it also sticks around for quite awhile. Just wasn't for me
Brooke H.
Lexington, KY
This room spray is ultra-concentrated, so just one or two sprays is enough to fill a room with the gorgeous and calming lavender scent. I love to buy this as a gift for people because of its cute packaging!
Nina G.
It has a very over powering scent . if you wanted to completely mask something with this you could. For me it was way to much. Just 3 sprays and bam .Don't get me wrong i like the smell of it just not that much.
everything from here is amazing including this i have so many things from bath and body works everything i own is a hit you can't really go wrong with anything from that store this product may be close to around the price of $12.50 so you can determine if it fits in your budget or not
Dani R.
Most bathroom sprays cover or mask the odor, this room spray traps the odor underneath the toilet water. A very pleasant, subtle scent, and a long lasting smell. Perfect to bring in your purse or have it in your bathroom, you only need to spray once or twice for that refreshing touch.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?