BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Chanel C.
Bronx , NY
I love anything from Bath&Body !! Everything smells great !! I love the concentrated room spray for everyday use. The spray is super effective and it is a little pricey but I do recommend you get this spray !!
Ally H.
I am not crazy about this smell. It does not even smell like lilac it smells like stinky perfume... I got it at BABW when it was on sale so I didn't lose to much but I would not recommend this spray to anyone
Charlotte W.
Whiting, IN
Bath and body works room sprays are a nice vibrant and full scent. A little goes a long way. Bath and body works products are my go to gal pal gifts as lotion, body wash, candles, and room sprays can be used by anyone!
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
I love bath and body works. All of their products have had a postitive influence on me. The room sprays are especially nice for when you want an added scent to a room, or furniture without it being over powering
Alejandra S.
Plainfield, NJ
I love bath and body works I have purchased several lotions and perfumes and I love their scents they last a very long time and I totally recommend this brand and also the product nothing bad to say about it. You should give it a try
Seong P.
I didn't like this lilac scent quite as much as I would've liked to, but it's still nice. These room sprays really have a good lasting power scent and truly fills the room and really carries through the entire house!
Natasha P.
N Miami Beach, FL
It may look small, but it has a big impact on a smelly room. This product does not need excessive use. Just one spray would fill a room up with a great smell and last for hours. It runs for a good price for the amount of fragrance that it packs. I totally recommend anyone to buy this.
Brandy B.
I like the way it works to keep a room smelling good without being overwhelming. I like to spray the lilac scent in my bedroom, I'm very sensitive to perfumes and fragrances and this's just the right touch.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
This is amazing stuff. bath and body works has really great sprays and I love all of them
the white barn lilac is one of my favorite scents that they have. keeps the room smelling nice and last a long time.
Secila J.
Love this smell. Makes the house smell flowery fresh. Once everything is cleaned up you can walk in and smell a relaxing scent. Try spraying on your covers and sheets. It's affordable and worth every penny.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?