BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Secila J.
Love this smell. Makes the house smell flowery fresh. Once everything is cleaned up you can walk in and smell a relaxing scent. Try spraying on your covers and sheets. It's affordable and worth every penny.
Moon B.
Jamaica , NY
I love the smell as that bath and body work creates! These room sprays are very affordable and very effective! One thing I will say is that is the smell goes away very quick but the smell is.m very pleasing
Nicole C.
This stuff stinks I'd never be caught dead with this in my house I can't stand the smell of it I have no clue why bath & body works even sales this stuff or how people buy it I only gave it a 5 for attention
Natasha P.
N Miami Beach, FL
It may look small, but it has a big impact on a smelly room. This product does not need excessive use. Just one spray would fill a room up with a great smell and last for hours. It runs for a good price for the amount of fragrance that it packs. I totally recommend anyone to buy this.
Ivy W.
Walnut Creek , CA
Bath and body works room sprays seemed like such a cool idea, but I hate them now. They smell like so many chemicals and when I'm around them I start coughing and sneezing. The wallflowers are 1000x better
Lauren D.
Bountiful, UT
I love love LOVE the the smell of lilac blossom! This spray smells good and lasts a long time! I really like it. One spray is good to last you for a long time, without going flat. I would recommend to everyone.
Dani R.
Most bathroom sprays cover or mask the odor, this room spray traps the odor underneath the toilet water. A very pleasant, subtle scent, and a long lasting smell. Perfect to bring in your purse or have it in your bathroom, you only need to spray once or twice for that refreshing touch.
Dawn M.
I keep this spray in my bathroom. Has a beautiful scent but not really like freeze that clears the bad odors it has been more effective my places like a car or living room. I would recommend and repurchase
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
I am never disappointed by bath and Bodyworks. This is pretty affordable but keep in mind the bottle is kind of small. Smells awesome and is very effective. Everyone should give this a try. Definitely a girly sent.
Brandy B.
I like the way it works to keep a room smelling good without being overwhelming. I like to spray the lilac scent in my bedroom, I'm very sensitive to perfumes and fragrances and this's just the right touch.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?