BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Adrianne B.
Lake Charles, LA
All you need is ONE spray of this to freshen any room and any size. I use this mainly in the bathroom and it only requires ONE spray anymore than one will have you coughing since it is concentrated. I always rack up on these during the semi annual sale. My favorite scent is the clean linen.
Veronica B.
Smells beautiful. I use it for the whole house & the pros are that it stays fresh for a while doesn't really have any cons & very affordable & lovely packaging. I would recommend for anyone who wants to try it
Lauren D.
Canton, MI
I just recently started using these sprays and I love them! They are perfect for in a bathroom, kitchen or even a car! They are worth the money and affordable. I would definitely recommend this product to others
Ally H.
I am not crazy about this smell. It does not even smell like lilac it smells like stinky perfume... I got it at BABW when it was on sale so I didn't lose to much but I would not recommend this spray to anyone
Annie B.
Severn, MD
I love bath and body works products, and the air freshener sprays are awesome! The scents are concentrated so a little goes a long way. This spray is a great value for the price and I will definitely buy again.
Nina G.
It has a very over powering scent . if you wanted to completely mask something with this you could. For me it was way to much. Just 3 sprays and bam .Don't get me wrong i like the smell of it just not that much.
Dani R.
Most bathroom sprays cover or mask the odor, this room spray traps the odor underneath the toilet water. A very pleasant, subtle scent, and a long lasting smell. Perfect to bring in your purse or have it in your bathroom, you only need to spray once or twice for that refreshing touch.
Andria M.
Bath and body works has the best smelling products ever. I do wish they would last longer but I feel like everything goes so quick because it's so concentrated with scent. Plus, they always have sales which I always love!
everything from here is amazing including this i have so many things from bath and body works everything i own is a hit you can't really go wrong with anything from that store this product may be close to around the price of $12.50 so you can determine if it fits in your budget or not
Brandy B.
I like the way it works to keep a room smelling good without being overwhelming. I like to spray the lilac scent in my bedroom, I'm very sensitive to perfumes and fragrances and this's just the right touch.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?