BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Erin N.
Beautiful smell. The fragrance just takes you away to a peaceful place. The scent isn't too overpowering either. It's light and fresh. Perfect for any room in your house. Lasts for several hours up to all day.
Seong P.
I didn't like this lilac scent quite as much as I would've liked to, but it's still nice. These room sprays really have a good lasting power scent and truly fills the room and really carries through the entire house!
Brittany S.
Leitchfield, KY
I love bath and body works they have such great products and they smell so good and the smell last for a long time as well I always get my products from bath and body works they are so great and always have great deals.
Rachel M.
I usually like Bath and Body Works products but their room spray is very strong and the nozzle is hard to control. I was disappointed with this product and I won't be buying it again. I wouldn't recommend it.
Lauren D.
Howell, MI
I just recently started using these sprays and I love them! They are perfect for in a bathroom, kitchen or even a car! They are worth the money and affordable. I would definitely recommend this product to others
Samantha L.
Nashville, TN
The fragrance was to strong for me. It gave me a huge headache. It mad my skin soft ,but the smell was to much. It's a small bottle and a tad pricy. Won't be getting it again. It might be different for you so try it out.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
White. Barn lilac blossom by Bath and body works is an amazing room spray. With the fragrance of lily it keeps my room air fresh for long. It is very affordable and a good value for money. I highly recommend it
Charlotte I.
Bath and body works room sprays are a nice vibrant and full scent. A little goes a long way. Bath and body works products are my go to gal pal gifts as lotion, body wash, candles, and room sprays can be used by anyone!
Amanda D.
Bath and body works has outdone themselves this time with their concentrated room sprays. The first time I bought one, I figured it would boost the smell of my house but was shocked to find the scent completely overtook the entire room. I love love love this product and will keep buying.
Natashia C.
Bronx, NY
I love bath and body work concentrated room sprays!!! With only 2 pumps the whole room smells good. I love them I need to buy more and it's affordable which is great. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?