BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Malia N.
Ormond beach, FL
Bath and body works offers my favorite favorite home fragrance sprays. Most of them I have tried, smell really good and the best part is the fragrance sticks around for a while. A little goes a Long way.
Tausif I.
Sterling, VA
I love the flower smell my room brings. It really gets out the curry smell when my mom cooks. I would highly recommend for anyone who doesn’t want to smell like their mom’s cooking. 10/10 for sure!!!!!!!
Kilee M.
gadsden
This is the perfect size to keep in the car and it smells great. People get in my car and ask me how it smells so good. The bottle fits right in the middle console of the car for convience and it is also good at home
Jacquelyn D.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This product was nice and I thought that I would like the scent, but it was much too overpowering. You walked into the room and it was like hitting a wall, it was so powerful. I would not recommend it.
Vanessa V.
Kissimmee, FL
I couldn’t find the smell I usually get which is eucalyptus and mint if you find it grab them all!!!! It’s by far the best. They are bit pricey compared to other ones depending what you buy but they are worth every penny!!
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The bath and body works room sprays last a long time and quickly remove unwanted odors in the house. Very effective for the size of the can. Reasonably priced for being from Bath and Body works.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Kaylee L.
Cave Springs, AR
Who doesn’t love all the bath and body works products? Wall flowers, bath scrubs, lotions, 3 wick candles and hand soaps are all bought here. Never a bad experience with any of their products.
Emma P.
Garner, NC
Smells amazing!! I use this before I have guests over, or if the trash smells a little bit off. This is a great price, and it makes the whole house smell amazing, it's worth the purchase.
Brenna G.
Warminster, PA
VERY strong scent. We typically keep it in the bathroom to freshen up. A bit expensive but if you can tolerate the strong dilution a great buy. I love the variety of scents available!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?