BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Glenda U.
Great spray! Not much to say about it other than it smells wonderful. It's perfect to have in the bathroom. It's effective and not disappointing at all. It's affordable and something I definitely suggest buying.
Sary V.
San Antonio, TX
Room sprays from B&BW are amazing. You don't need to spray more than a couple of times to fill the entire room with the intoxicatingly great fragrance. It is long lasting and makes any room feel fresh and crisp.
alissa t.
Mount Vernon, IN
I love this product i love bath and body works in general! I use this product when people come over! Nothing to complain about on this product. Very effective i seen the difference in 1 min. Very affordable you should buy this product. I would highly recommend this product to anyone out there.
Nanci N.
Banning, CA
Love bath and body Works all there products smell great and they smell last for a while something I would overly spray that I would start getting headache so I try not to spray to much but still love there products
Katie C.
Bell City, LA
These are my favorite room sprays. They are already very reasonably priced but can be found even cheaper since they often have sales. The scent is super concentrated and it only takes one spray to brighten up a room.
Krystal P.
I love any Bath and Body works product. These room sprays are the best.....I usually spray them direct in the AC. I just made a bath and body works order for this long weekend. Their sales are awesome this weekend.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
I'm not a huge fan of room sprays and generally prefer febreze or just candles, but this is a good option and has a nice smell. It's not cheap but not super expensive and I would recommend the product to a friend.
Alma G.
Tacoma, WA
I usually have this in the bathroom so that way the bathroom could smoke on a fresh after somebody uses it and people can go to the bathroom okay and don't have to worry about the smell that's left in the bathroom
Selena W.
Not a fan of the White Barn Lilac Blossom Room Spray by Bath and Body Works. It's too heavy on the floral side and gives me a headache. But I'd recommend it for those of you who like the smell of spring flowers!
Gabby C.
I love these! The scent lasts for quite a while but it isn't overwhelming. The scent itself in all of them that I've tried has been amazing. They are worth the price in my opinion. Would pick over febreeze any day.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Como faço para receber ?