BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Amanda D.
Bath and body works has outdone themselves this time with their concentrated room sprays. The first time I bought one, I figured it would boost the smell of my house but was shocked to find the scent completely overtook the entire room. I love love love this product and will keep buying.
Charlotte I.
Bath and body works room sprays are a nice vibrant and full scent. A little goes a long way. Bath and body works products are my go to gal pal gifts as lotion, body wash, candles, and room sprays can be used by anyone!
Brooke S.
Claxton , GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I have not used this scent of B&BW rooms spray but I have used the spray in many other scents. It is VERY concentrated so it only takes just a little spray. The bottle seems small bt it last a really long time.
Seong P.
I didn't like this lilac scent quite as much as I would've liked to, but it's still nice. These room sprays really have a good lasting power scent and truly fills the room and really carries through the entire house!
Erin N.
Beautiful smell. The fragrance just takes you away to a peaceful place. The scent isn't too overpowering either. It's light and fresh. Perfect for any room in your house. Lasts for several hours up to all day.
Adrianne B.
Lake Charles, LA
All you need is ONE spray of this to freshen any room and any size. I use this mainly in the bathroom and it only requires ONE spray anymore than one will have you coughing since it is concentrated. I always rack up on these during the semi annual sale. My favorite scent is the clean linen.
Annie B.
Severn, MD
I love bath and body works products, and the air freshener sprays are awesome! The scents are concentrated so a little goes a long way. This spray is a great value for the price and I will definitely buy again.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
White. Barn lilac blossom by Bath and body works is an amazing room spray. With the fragrance of lily it keeps my room air fresh for long. It is very affordable and a good value for money. I highly recommend it
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
I love bath and body works. All of their products have had a postitive influence on me. The room sprays are especially nice for when you want an added scent to a room, or furniture without it being over powering
Emily H.
This smells great and lasts forever! I recommend to anyone who loves floral smells. I use this constantly and I can easily say that B&BW is my favorite brand for air fresheners. I can't say enough good things.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?