Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Katie C.
Bell City, LA
These are my favorite room sprays. They are already very reasonably priced but can be found even cheaper since they often have sales. The scent is super concentrated and it only takes one spray to brighten up a room.
Gabby C.
I love these! The scent lasts for quite a while but it isn't overwhelming. The scent itself in all of them that I've tried has been amazing. They are worth the price in my opinion. Would pick over febreeze any day.
Lauren J.
Saint Paul, MN
My sister has this product and I have used it many of times, it is a very great smelling and sweet scent. Some cons are that it is VERY powerful and you will only need to have one spray for a small room, and two for a larger room. Do not spray more than too. But I highly recommend this product.
Miranda Q.
Sandston, VA
These sprays are great because they are very concentrated--just one small spritz and that's enough to have a lingering scent in a large room. This lilac version smells almost like a vase of fresh lilacs. Love it.

This stuff smells fantastic. Everyone asked what it was and where I got it! Love it!
Emperatriz R.
Amoooooo bath & Body!!! Sus fragancias son estupendas, me encanta todos sus productos, desde cremas, splash, antibacteriables, velas, todo me encanta, realmente es muy accesible por sus módicos precios! Me encanta!!
Valentina P.
Love this smell! And it spreads around quick. I don't sneeze like I usually do with spraying scents. It's reasonable cost and last long. I recommend it. It is affordable and it's something I repurchase all the time
Jocelyn C.
Donna, TX
I've never bought this, but I've smelled it at the store before. It smells really good. The only reason why I haven't bought it myself is because I have so many other sprays. If I needed it, I would totally get it
Sary V.
San Antonio, TX
Room sprays from B&BW are amazing. You don't need to spray more than a couple of times to fill the entire room with the intoxicatingly great fragrance. It is long lasting and makes any room feel fresh and crisp.
alissa t.
Mount Vernon, IN
I love this product i love bath and body works in general! I use this product when people come over! Nothing to complain about on this product. Very effective i seen the difference in 1 min. Very affordable you should buy this product. I would highly recommend this product to anyone out there.
Kate S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Love anything that smells like roses or lilac. Leaves the room smelling like a candle was lite all day. Effective and very satisfying. Affordable and can always find coupons for bath and body.
Highly recommended
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?