BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
I'm not a huge fan of room sprays and generally prefer febreze or just candles, but this is a good option and has a nice smell. It's not cheap but not super expensive and I would recommend the product to a friend.
Jocelyn C.
Donna, TX
I've never bought this, but I've smelled it at the store before. It smells really good. The only reason why I haven't bought it myself is because I have so many other sprays. If I needed it, I would totally get it
alissa t.
Mount Vernon, IN
I love this product i love bath and body works in general! I use this product when people come over! Nothing to complain about on this product. Very effective i seen the difference in 1 min. Very affordable you should buy this product. I would highly recommend this product to anyone out there.
Kate S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Love anything that smells like roses or lilac. Leaves the room smelling like a candle was lite all day. Effective and very satisfying. Affordable and can always find coupons for bath and body.
Highly recommended
Alexis K.
Macomb twp
This is an amazing product because it makes my room and it makes me so so good I love this weather my direction I buy everything out of my body must from them I told recommend this body mist because it smells so good
Selena W.
Not a fan of the White Barn Lilac Blossom Room Spray by Bath and Body Works. It's too heavy on the floral side and gives me a headache. But I'd recommend it for those of you who like the smell of spring flowers!
Holly H.
Tipp City, OH
I'm at a time when the first place I don't have the right way too long for a long way in which a little too hard and fast food place for me I was a little too hard and fast food place for me I was a little too late now and it will take the bus driver just got
Krystal P.
I love any Bath and Body works product. These room sprays are the best.....I usually spray them direct in the AC. I just made a bath and body works order for this long weekend. Their sales are awesome this weekend.
Katie C.
Bell City, LA
These are my favorite room sprays. They are already very reasonably priced but can be found even cheaper since they often have sales. The scent is super concentrated and it only takes one spray to brighten up a room.
Adrianne B.
Lake Charles, LA
All you need is ONE spray of this to freshen any room and any size. I use this mainly in the bathroom and it only requires ONE spray anymore than one will have you coughing since it is concentrated. I always rack up on these during the semi annual sale. My favorite scent is the clean linen.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?