BY BATH & BODY WORKS #26 in Air Fresheners

cielo b.
Tyler, TX
it has a good smell and last a long time i love it i only havr to use it once all day i also like the fact that is really economic and i also like that ot dosent penetrates on your clothes wish is a really great thing
Luz S.
Fort Stewart, GA
I love the smells of bath and body works but their prices are high so I can't buy very often. Definitely recommend it if you have the money for it. Great quality stuff there from the smelly spray to candles and soaps.
Meg D.
Brookline, MA
This is something we have in almost every room of our apartment! These are great and easy to change so you never get bored of 1 smell. Not too expensive and we always get compliments on how good our apartment smells!
Crystal L.
Berrien Springs , MI
I love bath and body works! I have so many of their lotions, sprays and candles. I also love that they have a section for men too! But having their room spay tops the charts now my whole house can smell amazing too!
Sandra L.
I love this product, and the scent is great. But I wish it would last longer.. I feel after a while it fades away a bit too quickly . You'll smell it here and there but not through out.. But over all an very good smelling spray
Natalie D.
I love how one pump of this can infuse a room within seconds and take you from "dumpy kitchen" to a floral escape. The smell isn't overpowering, or too sweet, which it what attracted me to it. And it lasts for hours.
Manny A.
Lawrenceville, GA
It's great for bathroom and kitchen. My girlfriend is fan of using it before we do the dishes so the smell of the food it's not everywhere. It's effective but as usual with Bath and Body products, it doesn't last very long.
Brooke A.
Collinsville, MS
All Bath & Body Works products are great. There is literally nothing negative to say about anything. This product works great. Pretty inexpensive. I would buy this again and I would recommend this product to everyone!
Kira K.
Bethlehem, PA
This White barn lilac blossom concentrated room spray is soooo nice. I love the smell of it and i can never get enough. the only con about it is if you spray way too much it can become very powerful and personally when something is over powering it upsets my stomach. But i always buy this for my room

Krystal P.
I love any Bath and Body works product. These room sprays are the best.....I usually spray them direct in the AC. I just made a bath and body works order for this long weekend. Their sales are awesome this weekend.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?