BY BATH & BODY WORKS #29 in Air Fresheners

Jackie G.
Eh I mean, I've always loved everything in bath and body works but this is just a no. I didn't really like the scent. It's just a really weird scent, didn't really appreciate it. Would not buy this again in the future, sorry.
Julie S.
Bath and Body's room sprays are on the level with Yankee's. They provide long lasting scents and the bottles last a reasonable amount of time. Plus you get to choose from the delightful scents of B & B. This makes a great Xmas gift!
Tracy H.
I am a Bath and Body Works product junkie! I go to B&B Works all the time! The room spray smells great. I love the Lilac! B&B works always has deals going on and coupons, so I feel that you can always get a good deal with their products. It also makes it easy to be able to try a new product without spending a fortune.
Bianca H.
Ann Arbor, MI
This smells really good and even though the can is small it lasts longer than you think it would because you don't need to spray much. The smell doesn't last for hours and hours on end but it provides a nice refreshing pick me up
Jessica S.
N Chesterfld, VA
Who doesn't love concentrated spray for the home? it smells amazing! I just wish there was more in the bottle. It's a very calming homey smell. Not too expensive, basic bath and body works prices. I would recommend for anyone.
Ashley T.
Asheboro, NC
Kills un wanted smells almost instantly with an amazing scent for anyone who loves a flowery out doors smell! Relaxing, would recommend it and I will purchase it again! They also have a variety of smells that are just as good!
brooklyn n.
Middletown, DE
Any potter from Bath and Bodyworks is worth a try especially burn Lilac Blossom concentrated room spray. This will have to be one of my favorite fragrances it smells like flowers and I would definitely recommend this product.
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
I love these air fresheners! They smell strong for a long time. The bottle could be bigger. It's definitely effective and makes my home feel great. It's semi affordable and works well for the money! I'd definitely recommend!
Denise W.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Bath and body has some of the best smelling air fresheners it makes your home car or office smell great it feels good to smell your favorite fragrance if you're having a not so great day and barn lilac is one of favorites.
Nicole M.
Michigan City, IN
Have a stinky house, spray some lilac blossom concentrated room spray! It truly smells amazing! I actually keep my in the restroom in case someone needs to spray it after they use it.! The scent lasts a good hour or so before it goes away.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?