BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Tricianna s.
MIRAMAR, FL
It smells great! bath and body works never disappoints me. there room sprays are so good, even though the product is concentrated the scent is not overwhelming and strong, once sprayed it disburse throughout the whole room. I love the smell of this room spray beacause it has a refreshing, rosy, lilac scent.
Nikki S.
Stroudsburg, PA
These sprays are super concentrated. One, or two sprays does it. This specific scent is so light, and refreshing. It s effective in eliminating odors, and is affordable most importantly. I would recommend that you buy it. You may need a few cans, because i feel the need to spray after everything. Haha!
makeuporbreakup15 O.
Moorpark, CA
These room sprays are amazing! These are very effective and a little bit goes a long way. Every single scent is so strong and powerful. The only downside to these is that they can be pretty expensive. Sometimes you can find them on sale for like 2 for $10 or $11 but if you have a coupon then you're good!
Sabrina S.
Coral Gables, FL
This is a great product to leave in the bathroom. There are a bunch of great scents to choose from. It really covers the smell instead of mixing with it. It's super affordable and is great for families, dorm rooms, etc!
Gabriela S.
uhmm I'm a little on the fence with this because it smells great!! BUT it makes me cough everytime I used!!! I need to used and then leave the room as fast as I can so I don't really know if I would repurchase or not..
Alyssa M.
Plant City, FL
I haven't really used this product as much as I do the vanilla but this scent is just as good sometimes I would get three and mix the scent together like this scent cotton and something fruity and it just smells devine
Erica L.
Sellersville, PA
While the scent options are fantastic, I'm not a huge fan of the concentrated room sprays because they're a bit too strong for my taste. The super concentrated aerosol is just a bit overpowering depending on the scent.
Chase F.
Westfield, MA
I've gone to Bath and Bodyworks for about seven years now and let me tell you everything I have gotten there has never let me down it always lasts so mom and the smell is outstanding it is so good and none of them may fit your nose do it's perfect smell but you always have ones that make you feel at home
Klein T.
This is the best room spray so far. I live the scents of bath and body works its one of the best. It leaves an awesome smell on our room. The scent is so gentle and not harsh. I live it. I would definitely recommend it.
Ruth S.
I love nything Bath and Body Works from hand lotion to scent clips in my car. It helps not only me smell good from cooking to kids climbing over me all day but helps my car smell fresh. This product also helped me bring a sense of calness to my chaotic life I just spray and the room smells fresh! Loved it!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.