BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Tiffany H.
Syracuse, NY
I would buy this air freshener over and over again and other scents of the same brand. The thing is ... it lasts forever ! You only need the tiniest bit of spray to eliminate any bathroom odors or other odors around the house.
Erica S.
This smells amazing! I have some in every bathroom! No cons...it's great! Everyone alway asks where I got it! It's definitely effective but a little on the expensive side. I'd recommend it anyways regardless of the price tag!
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
I love the products from Bath & Body Works, hurts not having a store close to home, I have to buy online via, where I can not enjoy all the flavors I think if the store will be near my house would have more of their products .
brooklyn n.
Middletown, DE
Any potter from Bath and Bodyworks is worth a try especially burn Lilac Blossom concentrated room spray. This will have to be one of my favorite fragrances it smells like flowers and I would definitely recommend this product.
Jackie G.
Houston , TX
Eh I mean, I've always loved everything in bath and body works but this is just a no. I didn't really like the scent. It's just a really weird scent, didn't really appreciate it. Would not buy this again in the future, sorry.
Becky D.
Sister has this and it makes her house smell clean and amazing. It's a small bottle and I am not too sure how much it costs, but I do know it is hard to find it in the store because I always try to go on my breaks and find it.
Elsa S.
I used to buy these a lot until I was exposed to better and more effective ones. I think that it's disappointing as they have good scents, they are very short lasting and wear off very fast. I would not recommend it to others.
KaLyn H.
Mesa, AZ
I was not.a huge fan of this room spray. Bath and Body Works has so many great scents and this one was not one of my most favorites. I also feel like the wall flowers that they carry are more effective than this room spray. This was very temporary and I prefer something that I don't have to constantly be spraying.
tanisha  c.
Omg!! first off I just wanna say ilove bath & body works products and to top it off this concentrated room spray is so refreshing but can be over powering if to much,,its affordable not to much expensive.. you should give it a try you wont regret it
Nicole M.
Michigan City, IN
Have a stinky house, spray some lilac blossom concentrated room spray! It truly smells amazing! I actually keep my in the restroom in case someone needs to spray it after they use it.! The scent lasts a good hour or so before it goes away.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?