BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

KaLyn H.
Mesa, AZ
I was not.a huge fan of this room spray. Bath and Body Works has so many great scents and this one was not one of my most favorites. I also feel like the wall flowers that they carry are more effective than this room spray. This was very temporary and I prefer something that I don't have to constantly be spraying.
brooklyn n.
Middletown, DE
Any potter from Bath and Bodyworks is worth a try especially burn Lilac Blossom concentrated room spray. This will have to be one of my favorite fragrances it smells like flowers and I would definitely recommend this product.
Julie S.
Bath and Body's room sprays are on the level with Yankee's. They provide long lasting scents and the bottles last a reasonable amount of time. Plus you get to choose from the delightful scents of B & B. This makes a great Xmas gift!
Nikki B.
This scent has a nice, fresh, light scent! Bath & Body Works products always have such a wonderful scent and a wide variety. This particular scent leaves a flowery clean smell that isn't overwhelming! I would recommend it for sure!
Sarah T.
Dallas, GA
Bath & Body works is one of my favorite destinations for room and bathroom sprays. The scent is so nice and lasts all day without being too overwhelming. I would highly recommend any of the room sprays from bath and body works!
Bethzy G.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is bit on the pricey side but totally worth buying. I love the smell and spray. It only takes one spray to take the bad smell away. I would recommend this to my family and friends because it takes the bad odor away.
Jessica S.
N Chesterfld, VA
Who doesn't love concentrated spray for the home? it smells amazing! I just wish there was more in the bottle. It's a very calming homey smell. Not too expensive, basic bath and body works prices. I would recommend for anyone.
Tiffany h.
Syracuse, NY
I would buy this air freshener over and over again and other scents of the same brand. The thing is ... it lasts forever ! You only need the tiniest bit of spray to eliminate any bathroom odors or other odors around the house.
Denise W.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Bath and body has some of the best smelling air fresheners it makes your home car or office smell great it feels good to smell your favorite fragrance if you're having a not so great day and barn lilac is one of favorites.
Melisa J.
Hillsboro , KS
My best friend bought me 2 of these for my birthday! They smell AMAZING! One tiny squirt and the whole room smells like I have a lilac brush growing in the middle of the room! Very long lasting and a little goes a long way!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?