BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Christina Z.
I honestly didn't think this would make a difference in my home, but it fooled me! A small spray goes along way, and it last awhile.. I love the "girly" smell in my home, if you like that then I highly recommend this product!
Tiffany H.
Syracuse, NY
I would buy this air freshener over and over again and other scents of the same brand. The thing is ... it lasts forever ! You only need the tiniest bit of spray to eliminate any bathroom odors or other odors around the house.
Tracy H.
I am a Bath and Body Works product junkie! I go to B&B Works all the time! The room spray smells great. I love the Lilac! B&B works always has deals going on and coupons, so I feel that you can always get a good deal with their products. It also makes it easy to be able to try a new product without spending a fortune.
Bianca H.
Muncie, IN
This smells really good and even though the can is small it lasts longer than you think it would because you don't need to spray much. The smell doesn't last for hours and hours on end but it provides a nice refreshing pick me up
Bethzy G.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is bit on the pricey side but totally worth buying. I love the smell and spray. It only takes one spray to take the bad smell away. I would recommend this to my family and friends because it takes the bad odor away.
Natalia M.
San Luis,Az
This product is amazing it helps my house smell amazing i changed my life so much this is very affective but in a good way it is affordable it is like $5.00 but for me it isn't expensive at all i would recommend this product.
KaLyn H.
Mesa, AZ
I was not.a huge fan of this room spray. Bath and Body Works has so many great scents and this one was not one of my most favorites. I also feel like the wall flowers that they carry are more effective than this room spray. This was very temporary and I prefer something that I don't have to constantly be spraying.
Shamira K.
Jamaica, NY
Not a fan of the spray...it's a little too strong for my taste. Its very musky and heavy..ofcourse if you like that type of scent then by all meana get it. The plus side is that the fragrance def sticks...so it's a good formula.
Jessica S.
N Chesterfld, VA
Who doesn't love concentrated spray for the home? it smells amazing! I just wish there was more in the bottle. It's a very calming homey smell. Not too expensive, basic bath and body works prices. I would recommend for anyone.
Jackie G.
Houston , TX
Eh I mean, I've always loved everything in bath and body works but this is just a no. I didn't really like the scent. It's just a really weird scent, didn't really appreciate it. Would not buy this again in the future, sorry.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?