BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Ashley T.
Asheboro, NC
Kills un wanted smells almost instantly with an amazing scent for anyone who loves a flowery out doors smell! Relaxing, would recommend it and I will purchase it again! They also have a variety of smells that are just as good!
KaLyn H.
Mesa, AZ
I was not.a huge fan of this room spray. Bath and Body Works has so many great scents and this one was not one of my most favorites. I also feel like the wall flowers that they carry are more effective than this room spray. This was very temporary and I prefer something that I don't have to constantly be spraying.
Becky D.
Sister has this and it makes her house smell clean and amazing. It's a small bottle and I am not too sure how much it costs, but I do know it is hard to find it in the store because I always try to go on my breaks and find it.
Christina Z.
I honestly didn't think this would make a difference in my home, but it fooled me! A small spray goes along way, and it last awhile.. I love the "girly" smell in my home, if you like that then I highly recommend this product!
Jessica S.
N Chesterfld, VA
Who doesn't love concentrated spray for the home? it smells amazing! I just wish there was more in the bottle. It's a very calming homey smell. Not too expensive, basic bath and body works prices. I would recommend for anyone.
Bethzy G.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is bit on the pricey side but totally worth buying. I love the smell and spray. It only takes one spray to take the bad smell away. I would recommend this to my family and friends because it takes the bad odor away.
Jackie G.
Houston , TX
Eh I mean, I've always loved everything in bath and body works but this is just a no. I didn't really like the scent. It's just a really weird scent, didn't really appreciate it. Would not buy this again in the future, sorry.
Tiffany h.
Syracuse, NY
I would buy this air freshener over and over again and other scents of the same brand. The thing is ... it lasts forever ! You only need the tiniest bit of spray to eliminate any bathroom odors or other odors around the house.
This scent in particular I like to use for my bathroom the smell is delightful and I love the lasting smell that doesn't go away easily which is amazing because it always keeps my bathroom smelling fresh for me is always a must have.
Nikki B.
This scent has a nice, fresh, light scent! Bath & Body Works products always have such a wonderful scent and a wide variety. This particular scent leaves a flowery clean smell that isn't overwhelming! I would recommend it for sure!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?