BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Grecia O.
Ridgewood , NY
I haven't use this specific product before but I can say everything from Bath and Body is just perfect smells good and all the products i have tried from them are very high quality. very in to try this product. thank you very much for letting me know about this product
Lisa H.
Harrodsburg, KY
Bath and Body works concentrated room spray has a wonderful aroma. It's the best room spray I have ever used. It would be great if it came in a bigger bottle, due to the fact it is expensive. I buy these as a treat to myself, when i can afford them. Great product to freshen up your room. I highly recommend this product
Dahmetra W.
Cincinnati, OH
Bath and body works concentrated room sprays are amazing ! one spray will fill a whole room ! covers and odor and i love these sprays. take advantage of the semi annual sales at bath and body works because these sprays are amazing !
Aaliyah B.
These sprays are SUPER concentrated! For a decent size room you only need ONE spray! One day I made a mistake and put two sprays and it was WAY too strong but I like that because that means I get more bang for my buck since its a little bit on the pricy side for a spray but its totally worth it and lasts you a long time.
Ericka W.
Bath and body works has great room sprays and this one is great as well. Long lasting and smells awesome . Just wish it wasn't so expensive since the bottle is pretty tiny. I only buy these when they are on sale or when I have a coupon
Sarah O.
Hialeah, FL
These smell just like the candle that complements this scent but the downfall to this spray is that it is very concentrated and when you first spray it you smell the fragrance instantly but after a few seconds the scent fades away.
Barney M.
Merced, CA
This room spray from bath and body Works smells great, I usually spray about like, twice a day for freshness smell. I love how it does its job for my living room. I like how the product is affordable. I would recommend it to others.
Jessica Y.
Mooresville, NC
I do not mind paying extra when a company invests extra into it products. Works well and scent lingers. Easy to purchase online or, to have a great customer experience, enter any one of their stores. Budget friendly and lasts better than the competition
Qiao D.
San Diego, CA
Great option for room fragrance. These room sprays are very concentrated, and one spray fills an entire room. Be careful with how much you spray, it can be overwhelming very fast. Too much fragrance can give me a headache at times, but that is more due to user error. Would definitely recommend any scent in their range.
Nikki B.
This scent has a nice, fresh, light scent! Bath & Body Works products always have such a wonderful scent and a wide variety. This particular scent leaves a flowery clean smell that isn't overwhelming! I would recommend it for sure!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?