BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Christine H.
Tujunga, CA
A floral highly concentrated lilac scent!! Clean scent, remember, a little goes a long way!! I always have a White Barn Scent around, one spritz for unexpected company makes them feel like you cleaned just for them! This is my favorite home fragrance. One pump from the spray is all you need to scent a medium sized room.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I used this in my bathroom and bedroom and it is very good and concentrated because you don't need a lot to make a room smell great and inviting. I love Bath and Body Works because they always come up with amazing scents and deals.
Natalia G.
East Windsor , NJ
When I organize my room I always spray Lilac Blossom Concentrated because I smell good and the price is affordable. Also the presentation is cute and it's a perfect gift for Christmas. So I can say that let's go to the store and buy one, try it's the best option
Maiya A.
Monroe , CT
Smells AMAZING. i always keep it in my room and it gets rid of the smell very quickly. its super concentrated so its quick to be over bearing if you use to much. its pretty afforable and also comes in alot of uniques flavors will continue to use this product
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Absolutely in love with everything Bath & Body - their scents are amazing and last for hours! I love the wide array of scents to pick from as well as all of the different products. My fave place to buy candles, room sprays, etc.!
Ericka W.
Bath and body works has great room sprays and this one is great as well. Long lasting and smells awesome . Just wish it wasn't so expensive since the bottle is pretty tiny. I only buy these when they are on sale or when I have a coupon
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
This stuff is way too strong for me. The scent may be better but it comes out in such a strong spray and it so concentrated. It's just too much for my liking. But if it was a different product with the same scent it would be great.
Barney M.
Merced, CA
This room spray from bath and body Works smells great, I usually spray about like, twice a day for freshness smell. I love how it does its job for my living room. I like how the product is affordable. I would recommend it to others.
Lauren B.
Ames, IA
I love this! The fresh small of the Lilac Blossom makes the room you spray it in totally change into a fresh clean room. I love the packaging of this product. The biggest pro is that Bath & Body Works is generally affordable so this product is great for the price. Recommend this to anyone who wants a warm fresh smell!
Lisa H.
Harrodsburg, KY
Bath and Body works concentrated room spray has a wonderful aroma. It's the best room spray I have ever used. It would be great if it came in a bigger bottle, due to the fact it is expensive. I buy these as a treat to myself, when i can afford them. Great product to freshen up your room. I highly recommend this product
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?