BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Randi S.
Winnemucca, NV
I love B&BW and their room sprays... I am just not a particular fan of this one. I bought it online, so I could not “peer-smell” it. It is to Floral for me... but if you like the Floral scents you might like it.
brooke b.
Kent, OH
This isn't my favorite fragrance of this brand. But I have smelt it at the store and it smells good maybe in the linen closet or a big closet if you spray it once in awhile.
Cera B.
Beeville, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These sprays are awesome. I keep them in every room. They instantly make the rooms smell better and the scent lasts for a long time. They are very affordable to buy. And I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Brittany B.
Peyton, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this air freshener! It smells so amazing and there are so many other scents you can get. I love how strong the smell is, and it sticks around for a long time.
TIANA M.
Worcester, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this room spray by bath and body works. I love it for my bedroom, bathroom, living room, car... Basically anywhere you want to smell nice. I love this stuff
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I've only got this once. I'm usually getting the candles for my mom. The smell was nice and lasted quite a while. I just an not wild about perfumes all over my house so I never get this. Great smelling and not a fake scent. Totally worth the price. Just not the product for me.
Brooke B.
Eagle
I have one of these, but it is a different scent. I like it a lot, but the only thing is that the scent is way too strong, so you have to barely squeeze it once.
Amber O.
Ridley park, PA
Love bath and body works room sprays. They come in a variety of different scents including your favorite candle and spray scents. They leave your house smelling wonderful and guests asking what you used
Rachel R.
This product has an amazing scent! My family prefers the ‘Leaves’ scent in this particular product. I think this is a highly concentrated and effective room spray, I just wish they were a little cheaper, however I may reconsider buying if on sale again!
Courtney F.
Twin Lake, MI
This spray smells absolutely amazing. Whenever my room smells musty or weird I will spray this in my bedroom. The scent is also really long lasting. This spray is also very affordable which is another bonus. I would recommend this to anyone.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?