BY BATH & BODY WORKS #26 in Air Fresheners

Lauren H.
Red Bluff, CA
This room spray lasts for an incredible amount of time! Guests always comment on how great my place smells because of this spray! I recommend to anyone and they have a great line of scents! Very affordable for how long the scent lasts.
Heather F.
room sprays are the best for freshening up a bedroom or bathroom. or just to make the place smell pretty!! bath and body works definitely has the best scents . all their products i never have any complaints about. good prices for everything as well.
silvia r.
Silver Spring, MD
I actually just purchase this & I use it to go to a family event they were literally loving it how I smell like for real I would recommend for you to buy & its cheap compare to other brands that cost a lot of money & they live you smelling like you havent bath since weeks
Miriam C.
Modesto, CA
These Bath and Body Works concentrated room sprays are okay but I prefer the scent of the candles instead of these. I would recommend these to people who want there room smelling clean and fresh without the danger on starting a fire.
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
These work great to give a room a much cleaner and fresher scent but of course, temporarily. The smell is great though there is much better, more fresher, scents to pick from from the collection. It'll get the job done if you're having guest over or need a quick fix of a bad smeell but definitely no deep cleaning in a bottle.
Although spraying too much can be quite powerful these room sprays from bath and body works are wonderful. They are very effective when wanting to get a little scent in your room at certain moment. They don't last as long as a plug in but I would recommend to anyone who doesn't want a certain smell for too long in one room.
Dixie S.
Pottstown, PA
love this stuff! a little goes a long way, smells like real lilacs, perfect for the spring! Bath & Body works has so many different scent options, so theres something for everyone. Affordable, and lasts quite a while, I would repurchase this product
Arielle R.
Bay City, MI
I'm not a huge fan of any concentrated smells, they're temporary and don't last. I got this for my bathroom though and thought it would be a good smell option, but I've been reminded that I much prefer warm cozy scents to any others.
Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN
Love this spray!!! The only recommendation I have is to make sure you spray it a couple minutes before someone enters the area you are spraying! Sometimes it can be a little overwhelming if you don't give it a couple minutes to sink in!
Meisha M.
These room sprays are extremely concentrated! I love them! A little goes a long way. One or two sprays can permeate an entire room or two. Downside is, I've gotten a few bad ones where the sprayer won't even spray my full can of product....
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?