BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Arielle R.
Bay City, MI
I'm not a huge fan of any concentrated smells, they're temporary and don't last. I got this for my bathroom though and thought it would be a good smell option, but I've been reminded that I much prefer warm cozy scents to any others.
Meisha M.
These room sprays are extremely concentrated! I love them! A little goes a long way. One or two sprays can permeate an entire room or two. Downside is, I've gotten a few bad ones where the sprayer won't even spray my full can of product....
silvia r.
Silver Spring, MD
I actually just purchase this & I use it to go to a family event they were literally loving it how I smell like for real I would recommend for you to buy & its cheap compare to other brands that cost a lot of money & they live you smelling like you havent bath since weeks
Although spraying too much can be quite powerful these room sprays from bath and body works are wonderful. They are very effective when wanting to get a little scent in your room at certain moment. They don't last as long as a plug in but I would recommend to anyone who doesn't want a certain smell for too long in one room.
Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN
Love this spray!!! The only recommendation I have is to make sure you spray it a couple minutes before someone enters the area you are spraying! Sometimes it can be a little overwhelming if you don't give it a couple minutes to sink in!
Dixie S.
Pottstown, PA
love this stuff! a little goes a long way, smells like real lilacs, perfect for the spring! Bath & Body works has so many different scent options, so theres something for everyone. Affordable, and lasts quite a while, I would repurchase this product
LAWANA M.
I've tried almost all of Bath and Body Works room sprays, but Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray is one of the best fragrances ever. The smell lasts for a long time, & the smell is absolutely wonderful.
Lauren H.
Red Bluff, CA
This room spray lasts for an incredible amount of time! Guests always comment on how great my place smells because of this spray! I recommend to anyone and they have a great line of scents! Very affordable for how long the scent lasts.
Yane G.
The smell is good but it doesn't really last in the room and they are pricey for the size. I don't really care for these I think in a small space or maybe even a car it would work better but still not worth the price in my opinion
Natalia G.
East Windsor , NJ
When I organize my room I always spray Lilac Blossom Concentrated because I smell good and the price is affordable. Also the presentation is cute and it's a perfect gift for Christmas. So I can say that let's go to the store and buy one, try it's the best option
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?