BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Rachel S.
Hornersville, MO
I love all things Bath & Body Works, but this Concentrated Room Spray has to be one of my absolute favorites! It has such a strong scent, so you don't have to spray half of the bottle just to be able to smell the scent. Just a couple of mists across the room makes my entire apartment smell like Barn Lilac Blossom which is fantastic!
Felisa W.
Moss point, Mississippi
M y family love Bath and Body works products never have they failed me ..There is not one that will make you regret and Two the last for a grat while and the prices are great prices and quilaty and will be there this weekend to get more
Darian D.
Bath and Body Works always has great products. I love Lilac and this smells amazing! It makes my house smell so good and I always get compliments on it when I have guests over. I will always go back and buy this from Bath and Body Works!
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
Bath and body works room sprays are great. They last all day and a bottle will last you a while. They're pretty inexpensive especially if you have coupons or get them during the semi annual sale. I don't really like this scent that much
Ashley W.
Coleman, WI
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE EVERYTHING THEY MAKE! All the bath soaps are so good and well priced for what you get. I recommend you get alot while you do because you will get addicted like me.
Tierney W.
Norristown, PA
This scent never gets old and is very concentrated. You won't need too many sprays of this as it fills a room with a wonderful floral scent. It's effective at keeping/removing unpleasant odors and make my bathroom smell amazing. It is on the pricey side as far as room sprays go, but it will last a while if you use it sparingly.
Crystal C.
Lakewood Rch, FL
Bath and body works room sprays pack quite a punch but don't linger as good as their candles. I do however quite enjoy the lilac spray as the lilac candle is my favorite. I generally use this when we have little ones visiting and can't leave lit candles out. A good buy and a great alternative for when you can't use a three wick.
Vilma B.
Los Angeles, CA
I use their hand sanitizer it smells good, I also use their body sprays body wash as they leave a great smell. But my main go to product with them is the stress relief lotion and the energy lotion i use them for massaging and just relaxing
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
These work great to give a room a much cleaner and fresher scent but of course, temporarily. The smell is great though there is much better, more fresher, scents to pick from from the collection. It'll get the job done if you're having guest over or need a quick fix of a bad smeell but definitely no deep cleaning in a bottle.
shay M.
These room sprays are extremely concentrated! I love them! A little goes a long way. One or two sprays can permeate an entire room or two. Downside is, I've gotten a few bad ones where the sprayer won't even spray my full can of product....
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?