BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Scherri C.
Radcliff, KY
I love this stuff! The only disappointing thing is it's very strong. For people with sinus problems, like me, I wouldn't exactly recommend this. For others, it's a fantastic purchase! It was great! I love this and love how long it lasts!
Ashley W.
Coleman, WI
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE EVERYTHING THEY MAKE! All the bath soaps are so good and well priced for what you get. I recommend you get alot while you do because you will get addicted like me.
Darian D.
Bath and Body Works always has great products. I love Lilac and this smells amazing! It makes my house smell so good and I always get compliments on it when I have guests over. I will always go back and buy this from Bath and Body Works!
Zairea S.
Reading , PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This Bath & Body Works product smells like the angels from above have created it and put it into my hands. The smell is simple yet fills the room. My room has smelled like lilac for weeks and the scent has still not gone away. I love all of B&BW products and would reccomemd them to anyone!
Tierney W.
Norristown, PA
This scent never gets old and is very concentrated. You won't need too many sprays of this as it fills a room with a wonderful floral scent. It's effective at keeping/removing unpleasant odors and make my bathroom smell amazing. It is on the pricey side as far as room sprays go, but it will last a while if you use it sparingly.
Samantha A.
I absolutely love bath and body works!!!! Their room sprays are great! Come in such great scents I especially love this lilac blossom scent it makes every room smell so fresh and clean I always get compliments on how good my house smells
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Bath &bodyworks have amazing products this is just one of my favorites there so much to choose from you will fall in love with all the verity and how great the products work and smell this is a wonderful product I Deff would purchase again!
Arielle R.
Bay City, MI
I'm not a huge fan of any concentrated smells, they're temporary and don't last. I got this for my bathroom though and thought it would be a good smell option, but I've been reminded that I much prefer warm cozy scents to any others.
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
These work great to give a room a much cleaner and fresher scent but of course, temporarily. The smell is great though there is much better, more fresher, scents to pick from from the collection. It'll get the job done if you're having guest over or need a quick fix of a bad smeell but definitely no deep cleaning in a bottle.
LAWANA M.
I've tried almost all of Bath and Body Works room sprays, but Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray is one of the best fragrances ever. The smell lasts for a long time, & the smell is absolutely wonderful.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?