BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Mariah R.
Wellsboro, PA
Love this, leaves the whole house smelling great. the scent is nice, but not overwhelming and still casual. It leaves a rather clean smell. The price is a little high for essentially an air freshener, but bath and body works always has sales so it makes up for it.
Irene S.
Salem, WV
One of my favorites scents from bath & body works. Very little comes in the bottle but the smell is great and does penetrate the room and very inexpensive love it and will buy more like this I also gave so to people for gifts and they loved it
Kelly H.
A little spray goes a long ways! I use this as a car spray and it's a little over power for a small car but will keep it smelling nice for days! I would buy a couple if they weren't so pricey for the amount you get. But I do love them a lot!
Hadacha R.
If it's from BATH AND BODY WORKS, chances are that I will love it! I have actually tried this scent and it really does work! It leaves the room smelling fresh and lovely. It is affordable and I would definitely recommend this awesome good product,
Lina M.
Rosemead, CA
One of my favorite brands.Love this spray and the aroma from the scent. I have bad allergies to scents and this one is not intense. I purchase all my items from this brand online. Just a great smelling brand
Darian D.
Bath and Body Works always has great products. I love Lilac and this smells amazing! It makes my house smell so good and I always get compliments on it when I have guests over. I will always go back and buy this from Bath and Body Works!
Ashley W.
Coleman, WI
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE EVERYTHING THEY MAKE! All the bath soaps are so good and well priced for what you get. I recommend you get alot while you do because you will get addicted like me.
Tierney W.
Norristown, PA
This scent never gets old and is very concentrated. You won't need too many sprays of this as it fills a room with a wonderful floral scent. It's effective at keeping/removing unpleasant odors and make my bathroom smell amazing. It is on the pricey side as far as room sprays go, but it will last a while if you use it sparingly.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Bath &bodyworks have amazing products this is just one of my favorites there so much to choose from you will fall in love with all the verity and how great the products work and smell this is a wonderful product I Deff would purchase again!
Rachel S.
Hornersville, MO
I love all things Bath & Body Works, but this Concentrated Room Spray has to be one of my absolute favorites! It has such a strong scent, so you don't have to spray half of the bottle just to be able to smell the scent. Just a couple of mists across the room makes my entire apartment smell like Barn Lilac Blossom which is fantastic!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?