BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Jamie P.
Sterling Heights, MI
The Concentrated Room Spray is better than any air freshener I've tried. You don't need to spray a ton because it's so concentrated. It's perfect for all rooms in the house. I have a different scent for each room with the matching candle, I'm obsessed.
Nika W.
I personally much prefer candles or natural oil diffusers but this room spray is one of my go tos when I do use one. It's a nice but gentle fragrance and if I have people coming over and need an extra but not too obvious scent boost I love this room spray!
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
Such a beautiful fragrance. 2 sprays fills the room with this pretty fragrance without being overwhelmed. I also keep a can in my car to use when my car needs a little refreshing smell. It's a light lilac smell that is just a nice fragrance. Love it.
April S.
I've used bath and body works room spray once. It was ok. It made the room smell nice. I would rather have something that make the room smell nice and disinfects the air. If you just want your house to smell nice then I would recommend this product.
Ariana A.
Hoboken, NJ
I love the concentrated spray because it keeps the room smelling fresh for a longer period of time. It also is quick to work. I find this very effective. Only use 1 spray or the smell could be very powerful and could give a headache. I highly recommend this product.
Khadijah A.
Amazing. I bought this an year ago. And I still have it. It lasts a good 2 years. It's amazing. I just spray it in my room and Oh my gosh. People go nuts over it. Whenever someone comes over I spray this and people are always asking me about the name and everything. I love this. It's a must have. I can not even go without a day, without this spray.
Bunny B.
Phoenix, AZ
I like bath and body works hand soaps and air fresheners. Only con is if you spray too mus=ch it can me overwhelming you don't need much just a couple quick mists and it's very affordable and lasts a long time. I would recommend this product to others
Sabrina U.
Hilo, HI
I've never purchased this particular scent but I loved the other ones I did try out. You only need one or two sprays to have the entire room smelling great. It lasts a long time and it's very affordable. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Yvonne K.
Las Vegas, NV
I have a bottle in my car that I used to spritz whenever I've finished having a cigarette or if my car is sitting in the sun for too long it has a weird baked and smell to it. And I have a strawberry sent that I've had in my car for what seems like ages and a bottle never has ceased to amaze me in proportion. I use it all the time and it's great.
Tiffanie M.
Dugspur, VA
Ive always loved bath and body works, although it doesn't last that long on your skin/body, its cheap and convenient that you can bring with you on the go and reapply whenever you need the extra boost unlike you could with a more expensive perfume.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?