BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Arryel J.
Fort Smith, AR
Bath and Body works is one of the best body stores ever! The pros are they have a lot of sales the cons are they can be really high. There are no disappointments when it comes to Bath and Body Works. It depends on what days you go in and buy Bath andBody works to Know if it will be expensive. I would definitely recommend this store to anyone.
Anna M.
The lilac spray is a unique smell that is both a sexy and sweet. Bath and Body works always has great smelling room sprays and they have done it again. I like the smell and unique scent the white bran lilac blossom provides. It's very affordable and makes you feel like you are in a field of flowers. I would buy it again!
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I love the Bath & Body room sprays. They work wonderfully and last for awhile. However, this particular scent was not one of my favorites. I used it all up but I won't repurchase this exact scent - there's too many others that I like much more.
Mariah R.
Wellsboro, PA
Love this, leaves the whole house smelling great. the scent is nice, but not overwhelming and still casual. It leaves a rather clean smell. The price is a little high for essentially an air freshener, but bath and body works always has sales so it makes up for it.
Kelly H.
A little spray goes a long ways! I use this as a car spray and it's a little over power for a small car but will keep it smelling nice for days! I would buy a couple if they weren't so pricey for the amount you get. But I do love them a lot!
Irene S.
Salem, WV
One of my favorites scents from bath & body works. Very little comes in the bottle but the smell is great and does penetrate the room and very inexpensive love it and will buy more like this I also gave so to people for gifts and they loved it
Hadacha R.
If it's from BATH AND BODY WORKS, chances are that I will love it! I have actually tried this scent and it really does work! It leaves the room smelling fresh and lovely. It is affordable and I would definitely recommend this awesome good product,
Vivi E.
I love the concentrated room sprays from Bath and Body Works. A little spritz in the corner can fill the entire room! And since its so concentrated a little goes a long way, so you don't have to worry about having a big bulky unattractive can lying around.
amber G.
I absolutely love this product I am a single mother and I do slot of cleaning throughout the day and once my home looks good I want it to also smell good so there is no other choice for me than my bath and body works room spray! I am in love..
Megan K.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I don't like this particular scent at all, but the product itself is great. All you have to do is spray it just one time and it deodorizes the entire room. Make sure you pick a scent that you'd like in your home and just one spray will do the trick!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Como faço para receber ?