BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Natasha B.
Canton, NC
Usually I am not a fan of floral scents, but for this I will make an exception. It didn't just hide scents, it eliminates it completely and leaves the room with a clean fresh scent. And for the amount that you are getting, the price is just a steal!
Sabrina U.
Hilo, HI
I've never purchased this particular scent but I loved the other ones I did try out. You only need one or two sprays to have the entire room smelling great. It lasts a long time and it's very affordable. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I love the Bath & Body room sprays. They work wonderfully and last for awhile. However, this particular scent was not one of my favorites. I used it all up but I won't repurchase this exact scent - there's too many others that I like much more.
Amber O.
Kenosha, WI
I love their room sprays so much! I usually match the with the air fresheners that I use in my room as well to add a stronger scent. But I also use it in my car which it last a few days ! It is very affordable and i would recommend to everyone to pick up at least one!
Xavi H.
Calexico, CA
what can i say about bath and body works products, theyre awesome!!. their a bit pricey but you usually find good prices in november or xmas. this room spray is great as we usually bring our dog inside . would definnitely reccomend it to everyone.
Cassie M.
Navarre , FL
These concentrated room sprays smell amazing, especially the Lilac Blossom scent if you like floral scents. While it is pretty effective I feel like it is kind of pricey for the amount of product and how long it lasts. I think if you really love a scent it may be a nice splurge once and a while but I definitely would not purchase it regularly.
Arryel J.
Fort Smith, AR
Bath and Body works is one of the best body stores ever! The pros are they have a lot of sales the cons are they can be really high. There are no disappointments when it comes to Bath and Body Works. It depends on what days you go in and buy Bath andBody works to Know if it will be expensive. I would definitely recommend this store to anyone.
Hanna M.
Gretna, VA
I always keep a bottle of this in our bathroom, the scent is so strong and makes the bathroom so fresh. I always buy these when I go to bath and body works. They are affordable to me so I will continue to buy them and tell my friends about them.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This works, eliminates odors I experienced in the home bathroom and in public places. I can easily carry this and use it in the house, car, and public places. I find this is inexpensive because it is usually paired with a sale. I would recommend it.
Alyssa H.
The room sprays are my favorite. I keep one in the bathroom and my bedroom. There are lots of different scents, and this one in particular has a nice smell. It's sweet, but not over powering. All you need is one, maybe two sprays and you're done.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Como faço para receber ?