BY BATH & BODY WORKS #26 in Air Fresheners

Ariana A.
Hoboken, NJ
I love the concentrated spray because it keeps the room smelling fresh for a longer period of time. It also is quick to work. I find this very effective. Only use 1 spray or the smell could be very powerful and could give a headache. I highly recommend this product.
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Perfect scent! Love it! I buy it for myself and as gifts since i know people will feel the same about it. Mother in Law had to go buy some when she smelled it for the first time. Can be pricey but Bath and Body Works always run sales and have coupons.
April S.
I've used bath and body works room spray once. It was ok. It made the room smell nice. I would rather have something that make the room smell nice and disinfects the air. If you just want your house to smell nice then I would recommend this product.
Yvonne K.
Las Vegas, NV
I have a bottle in my car that I used to spritz whenever I've finished having a cigarette or if my car is sitting in the sun for too long it has a weird baked and smell to it. And I have a strawberry sent that I've had in my car for what seems like ages and a bottle never has ceased to amaze me in proportion. I use it all the time and it's great.
Christina E.
Amazing product! I love how one spray can just fill the room with is great aroma! I am a huge fan of flowery scents! This one for sure keeps my nose happy. Original price can be a little high but they always have coupons and sales so you cant go wrong!
Tiffanie M.
Dugspur, VA
Ive always loved bath and body works, although it doesn't last that long on your skin/body, its cheap and convenient that you can bring with you on the go and reapply whenever you need the extra boost unlike you could with a more expensive perfume.
Bunny B.
Phoenix , AZ
I like bath and body works hand soaps and air fresheners. Only con is if you spray too mus=ch it can me overwhelming you don't need much just a couple quick mists and it's very affordable and lasts a long time. I would recommend this product to others
Paulina M.
I have always used my perfumes in the past to spray the rooms, kitchen, bathroom. I think it's cool that bath and body works have these rooms sprays. I absolutely love it! It smells amazing. It lasted a long time. I wish the bottle was a little bigger
Sabrina U.
Hilo, HI
I've never purchased this particular scent but I loved the other ones I did try out. You only need one or two sprays to have the entire room smelling great. It lasts a long time and it's very affordable. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
Such a beautiful fragrance. 2 sprays fills the room with this pretty fragrance without being overwhelmed. I also keep a can in my car to use when my car needs a little refreshing smell. It's a light lilac smell that is just a nice fragrance. Love it.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?