BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Sabrina U.
Hilo, HI
I've never purchased this particular scent but I loved the other ones I did try out. You only need one or two sprays to have the entire room smelling great. It lasts a long time and it's very affordable. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Ariana A.
Manalapan, NJ
I love the concentrated spray because it keeps the room smelling fresh for a longer period of time. It also is quick to work. I find this very effective. Only use 1 spray or the smell could be very powerful and could give a headache. I highly recommend this product.
Luz M.
Springfield, MA
The best sent spray I've ever bought the smell is so strong and stays for hours. Kills really bad odors instantly. I personally like to use it when there's strong b.o. at the gym I work out at sometimes certain people release a strong sweat smell and u just can't take that smell I just spray some in thearea in at and it helps my stomach stay settled
Natasha B.
Canton, NC
Usually I am not a fan of floral scents, but for this I will make an exception. It didn't just hide scents, it eliminates it completely and leaves the room with a clean fresh scent. And for the amount that you are getting, the price is just a steal!
Khadijah A.
Amazing. I bought this an year ago. And I still have it. It lasts a good 2 years. It's amazing. I just spray it in my room and Oh my gosh. People go nuts over it. Whenever someone comes over I spray this and people are always asking me about the name and everything. I love this. It's a must have. I can not even go without a day, without this spray.
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Perfect scent! Love it! I buy it for myself and as gifts since i know people will feel the same about it. Mother in Law had to go buy some when she smelled it for the first time. Can be pricey but Bath and Body Works always run sales and have coupons.
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
Such a beautiful fragrance. 2 sprays fills the room with this pretty fragrance without being overwhelmed. I also keep a can in my car to use when my car needs a little refreshing smell. It's a light lilac smell that is just a nice fragrance. Love it.
Bunny B.
Phoenix , AZ
I like bath and body works hand soaps and air fresheners. Only con is if you spray too mus=ch it can me overwhelming you don't need much just a couple quick mists and it's very affordable and lasts a long time. I would recommend this product to others
Tiffanie M.
Dugspur, VA
Ive always loved bath and body works, although it doesn't last that long on your skin/body, its cheap and convenient that you can bring with you on the go and reapply whenever you need the extra boost unlike you could with a more expensive perfume.
Christina E.
Amazing product! I love how one spray can just fill the room with is great aroma! I am a huge fan of flowery scents! This one for sure keeps my nose happy. Original price can be a little high but they always have coupons and sales so you cant go wrong!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Como faço para receber ?