BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Perfect scent! Love it! I buy it for myself and as gifts since i know people will feel the same about it. Mother in Law had to go buy some when she smelled it for the first time. Can be pricey but Bath and Body Works always run sales and have coupons.
Paulina M.
I have always used my perfumes in the past to spray the rooms, kitchen, bathroom. I think it's cool that bath and body works have these rooms sprays. I absolutely love it! It smells amazing. It lasted a long time. I wish the bottle was a little bigger
Tiffanie M.
Dugspur, VA
Ive always loved bath and body works, although it doesn't last that long on your skin/body, its cheap and convenient that you can bring with you on the go and reapply whenever you need the extra boost unlike you could with a more expensive perfume.
Khadijah A.
Amazing. I bought this an year ago. And I still have it. It lasts a good 2 years. It's amazing. I just spray it in my room and Oh my gosh. People go nuts over it. Whenever someone comes over I spray this and people are always asking me about the name and everything. I love this. It's a must have. I can not even go without a day, without this spray.
Christina E.
Amazing product! I love how one spray can just fill the room with is great aroma! I am a huge fan of flowery scents! This one for sure keeps my nose happy. Original price can be a little high but they always have coupons and sales so you cant go wrong!
Bunny B.
Phoenix , AZ
I like bath and body works hand soaps and air fresheners. Only con is if you spray too mus=ch it can me overwhelming you don't need much just a couple quick mists and it's very affordable and lasts a long time. I would recommend this product to others
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
Such a beautiful fragrance. 2 sprays fills the room with this pretty fragrance without being overwhelmed. I also keep a can in my car to use when my car needs a little refreshing smell. It's a light lilac smell that is just a nice fragrance. Love it.
Sabrina U.
Hilo, HI
I've never purchased this particular scent but I loved the other ones I did try out. You only need one or two sprays to have the entire room smelling great. It lasts a long time and it's very affordable. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Sara T.
Frisco, TX
I buy many bath and Body products. I love the store and Love the quality for their lotions and sprays. Their sprays makes the entire room smell awesome with just a couple of sprays and will last for a while. i would recommend this product to people.
Yvonne K.
Las Vegas, NV
I have a bottle in my car that I used to spritz whenever I've finished having a cigarette or if my car is sitting in the sun for too long it has a weird baked and smell to it. And I have a strawberry sent that I've had in my car for what seems like ages and a bottle never has ceased to amaze me in proportion. I use it all the time and it's great.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?