Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
absolutely love the lilac scent of this spray! use it every day. I usually get it during their big sales. fairly strong scent for my taste so i use it sparingly.
Joanna B.
Clarksville, IN
I absolutely love the bath and body works room spray. They leave a room smelling so good and can eliminate any odors in your home or even car. Very effective product and affordable. Most of the time they have these on sale and you can also use a coupon.
Jamie P.
Sterling Heights, MI
The Concentrated Room Spray is better than any air freshener I've tried. You don't need to spray a ton because it's so concentrated. It's perfect for all rooms in the house. I have a different scent for each room with the matching candle, I'm obsessed.
Tammy R.
With one spray of this room spray any smelly odor is gone, this spray is the answer to all your smelly situations in any room of the house. Hint; I even keep one in the car and use this in the vehicle, but just Spray it one time, b/c it's that powerful.
Erin D.
Clarksburg, MD
This product is great, strength wise. The spray is very concentrated so it's strong bu will last for 15-20min. I didn't care for the scent though. The cost is between $3-4 but will last a long time so it's worth it especially since most sprays don't last.
Bunny B.
Phoenix , AZ
I like bath and body works hand soaps and air fresheners. Only con is if you spray too mus=ch it can me overwhelming you don't need much just a couple quick mists and it's very affordable and lasts a long time. I would recommend this product to others
Sara T.
Frisco, TX
I buy many bath and Body products. I love the store and Love the quality for their lotions and sprays. Their sprays makes the entire room smell awesome with just a couple of sprays and will last for a while. i would recommend this product to people.
Luz M.
Springfield, MA
The best sent spray I've ever bought the smell is so strong and stays for hours. Kills really bad odors instantly. I personally like to use it when there's strong b.o. at the gym I work out at sometimes certain people release a strong sweat smell and u just can't take that smell I just spray some in thearea in at and it helps my stomach stay settled
Christina E.
Amazing product! I love how one spray can just fill the room with is great aroma! I am a huge fan of flowery scents! This one for sure keeps my nose happy. Original price can be a little high but they always have coupons and sales so you cant go wrong!
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Perfect scent! Love it! I buy it for myself and as gifts since i know people will feel the same about it. Mother in Law had to go buy some when she smelled it for the first time. Can be pricey but Bath and Body Works always run sales and have coupons.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?