BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Claire W.
Fort Smith, AR
love the bath and body works room sprays! they are very nice and worth the price. they are very effective and leave any room smelling fresh. i'm very glad i've tried these out. i would recommend this to anyone who likes their room to smell nice and fresh
Kristi C.
Johnstown, PA
I really like this room spray! I am a mom of two toddler boys and so things get stinky. This always does the trick! I also teach and use it in my classroom. It's not overbearing. It adds the right amount of scent to make it pleasant. I would recommend.
Joanna B.
Clarksville, IN
I absolutely love the bath and body works room spray. They leave a room smelling so good and can eliminate any odors in your home or even car. Very effective product and affordable. Most of the time they have these on sale and you can also use a coupon.
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
This is definitely really concentrated. We use this even in the hospital for our smelly cases. It prohibits other smells from really penetrating our senses. It does tend to die down over time but it only requires one or 2 sprays to fill up the entire room.
Jamie P.
Sterling Heights, MI
The Concentrated Room Spray is better than any air freshener I've tried. You don't need to spray a ton because it's so concentrated. It's perfect for all rooms in the house. I have a different scent for each room with the matching candle, I'm obsessed.
Leakhena S.
Room sprays are good for a pick me up. No rooms are fresh as a daisy but it doesn't hurt to have one handy when you had a long day and you want to unwind. This company makes tons of scent that's pleasing to the nose, one to two Sprite and it puts you at ease.
Stephanie J.
This stuff smells great! I love all of their products and they are always having sales! They give you so many coupons and discounts and combined with a sale this is piratically FREE! I love all the different scents they have and it smells a room up nicely!
Eboni P.
I bought this way because I had a Bath & Body Works coupon and I needed something to bring my total up to the exact amount when I got home I was very pleased with it because it's a compact bottle and it has a very good fragrance and last a very long time
Jeanine G.
Everytime i go to the mall i always stop by Bath and Body Works and purchse lots of things such as Creams,sparys,and hand sanitizer. But what i like to get mainly is the Bath and Body Works White Barn Lilca Room Spray. I awlays spary it around my house
Tammy R.
With one spray of this room spray any smelly odor is gone, this spray is the answer to all your smelly situations in any room of the house. Hint; I even keep one in the car and use this in the vehicle, but just Spray it one time, b/c it's that powerful.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?