BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Crystal N.
Ellabell, GA
Bath and body works sprays are so long lasting. Almost as good as the candles. I love to buy all of their line because I am never disappointed. Not with the prices, not with the smell, or the bang for my buck! Love it so much. Will not change anything about it
Heather F.
This smells so yummy. Not a chemical fake smell, but true Lilac Blossoms. I also receive compliments when people smell this. They are looking for flowers. It is concentrated so a little goes a long way. I highly recommend this product to you and your household.
Allie M.
Port Jervis, NY
When I bought this tiny can I was really disappointed because it didn't seem to have a lot in it for the price spent. However, with this can the price definitely was well worth it. It lasted 6 months and one tiny spritz will instantly knock out any foul smelling odors within seconds. Definitely a great splurge buy. One spritz will refresh a large living room.
Hayley J.
i love this because the smell is heavenly and so refreshing and even if my house isnt clean it can smell clean. it lasts forever and dont have to constantly repurchase. it is a little pricier than most but i think its because it is a higher quality than most
Ally B.
Great scent, perfect for summertime !! The lilac scent is so beautiful, and I always get complements from guests. I highly recommend it for anyone who loves flowery scents. It's not an overpowering scent, but very long-lasting and smells like real flowers !!!
Gennesis C.
West New York, NJ
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVEIT THE SMELL IS UNIQUE AND RELAXING OMG I'M SO HAPPY WHEN SMEL THIS CONCENTRATED ROOM SPRAY IT PUT ANOTHERL EVEL OF FRAGANCE. SPECIALLE WHEN YOU ROOM IS CLEAN. YOU FEEL THE CLEANNES AND THE FRAGANCE ALL OVER THE HOUSE IT REALLY GOOD
Samantha M.
Stone Mountain, GA
I love the smell of floral sents and this spray smells amazing also its very loud so a little goes a long way it also has great staying power so whatever you spray is gonna smell awesome all day i dont think i have anything bad to say about it i just love it!
Lacie M.
I love all bath and body products. This particular scent is not my favorite that's why I didn't give 5 stars. But I promise bath and body works has all kinds of scents and they will not let you down! The room spray is one of my favorite products they have!!
Blair M.
King, NC
This mist smells so good! It smells just like a fresh garden and really fresh and clean. It seems to last all day on me and I get a ton of compliments when I wear it. It is a great price for the amount that you get. I highly recommend this product to everyone!
Stephanie J.
This stuff smells great! I love all of their products and they are always having sales! They give you so many coupons and discounts and combined with a sale this is piratically FREE! I love all the different scents they have and it smells a room up nicely!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?