BY BATH & BODY WORKS #26 in Air Fresheners

Paige C.
Lincoln, AL
Everyone knows of Bath & Body for their lotions. If you haven't tried their White Barn Lilac Blosson Room Spray then you do not know what you are missing! An amazing scent with a lasting presense! I will be buying one for everyone I know this Holiday Season!
Heather F.
This smells so yummy. Not a chemical fake smell, but true Lilac Blossoms. I also receive compliments when people smell this. They are looking for flowers. It is concentrated so a little goes a long way. I highly recommend this product to you and your household.
Blair M.
King, NC
This mist smells so good! It smells just like a fresh garden and really fresh and clean. It seems to last all day on me and I get a ton of compliments when I wear it. It is a great price for the amount that you get. I highly recommend this product to everyone!
Haley C.
Ashville, OH
Now normally I'm a Febreze kinda gal but this was gifted to me and it smells great of course as does EVERYTHING from bath and body works. I have only tried this smell and would like to eventually try Morecambe a green apple or some fall scents 5 stars b&bw!
tiffany J.
Santa Ana, CA
This product did not meet my expectations. The bottle did not last that long nor did it smell very well. I do enjoy their products normally, so it might have been this particular product. The price was kinda steep so I think I will stick to cheaper products.
Hayley J.
i love this because the smell is heavenly and so refreshing and even if my house isnt clean it can smell clean. it lasts forever and dont have to constantly repurchase. it is a little pricier than most but i think its because it is a higher quality than most
Gennesis C.
West New York, NJ
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVEIT THE SMELL IS UNIQUE AND RELAXING OMG I'M SO HAPPY WHEN SMEL THIS CONCENTRATED ROOM SPRAY IT PUT ANOTHERL EVEL OF FRAGANCE. SPECIALLE WHEN YOU ROOM IS CLEAN. YOU FEEL THE CLEANNES AND THE FRAGANCE ALL OVER THE HOUSE IT REALLY GOOD
Allie M.
Port Jervis, NY
When I bought this tiny can I was really disappointed because it didn't seem to have a lot in it for the price spent. However, with this can the price definitely was well worth it. It lasted 6 months and one tiny spritz will instantly knock out any foul smelling odors within seconds. Definitely a great splurge buy. One spritz will refresh a large living room.
Crystal N.
Ellabell, GA
Bath and body works sprays are so long lasting. Almost as good as the candles. I love to buy all of their line because I am never disappointed. Not with the prices, not with the smell, or the bang for my buck! Love it so much. Will not change anything about it
Ally B.
Great scent, perfect for summertime !! The lilac scent is so beautiful, and I always get complements from guests. I highly recommend it for anyone who loves flowery scents. It's not an overpowering scent, but very long-lasting and smells like real flowers !!!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?